Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Vanderbilt 67

Featured Replies

19 points is the most UK has overcome under Cal.

 

Previous was Wall's team that came back from 18.

 

It gives me the chance to post one of the best presser moments of all time.

 

 

 

I was there. That is one of my best memories from UK games haha

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK barely beat a bad Vandy team. Tournament time will be very tough.

 

Kentucky is just now learning how to play. Wait for it.

Got a feeling that Bryce Drew is gonna have Vandy a consistent problem in the SEC.

 

Bryce Drew is going to be a great coach.

This was UK's biggest comeback since 1994 (19 points)

 

UK just locked up the No. 1 seed in the SEC Tournament; they'll play at 1:00 p.m. ET next Friday

UK barely beat a bad Vandy team. Tournament time will be very tough.

 

Hey good to hear from you again a first I think after a win. lol hadn't heard anything for over 45 minutes since they were down double digits and started their comeback. lol

Hey good to hear from you again a first I think after a win. lol hadn't heard anything for over 45 minutes since they were down double digits and started their comeback. lol

 

I don't even care about basketball. It just cracks me up how people thimk UK is so great.

I don't even care about basketball. It just cracks me up how people thimk UK is so great.

 

Comgrats on just posting the most ironic post in BGP history.

3 Freshmen with a huge 2nd half. Monk awesome again in the 2nd half. If he could play like that a full game. Wow.

 

Hawkins with a lot of heart and hustle plays to helps the Cats claw back.

 

As bad as Willis is with one on one D, he had some huge blocks tonight. Lots of boards and a huge 3. Wish he hit those FTs.

 

I was going to post basically the same thing so I'll just quote and give this one a :thumb:.

I , like you was impressed with Willis, even with his mental lapse before the game, :sssh: just kidding :lol2:, I am sure she's a great person and they'll be happy.

Willis did hit the boards hard tonight, I think that I saw where he ended up with 8 reb. with those 3 blocks. Monk with another 20 + pt. 2nd half to end up with 27. Anyone else here think that it might be a good idea to guard Vandy's 3 pt. shooters ?

On a side note: Cats have allowed 67 points or less in 5 of their last 6 games.

3 Freshmen with a huge 2nd half. Monk awesome again in the 2nd half. If he could play like that a full game. Wow.

 

Hawkins with a lot of heart and hustle plays to helps the Cats claw back.

 

As bad as Willis is with one on one D, he had some huge blocks tonight. Lots of boards and a huge 3. Wish he hit those FTs.

 

 

The only thing I'm upset with Willis about is me not predicting the ring. After KSR's segment I knew it was coming. Happy to see it, hope those kids are happy for life.

 

As for the game, meh, grind it out and win. As down or hard as we've been on these CAT'S lately, they keep winning.

Even with the obvious defensive lapses I was pleased to see this team fight back more than once to get the W and lock the one seed in the SEC tournament. A & M is up on Saturday, hopefully the Cats can continue on this run on into the tourneys. (both of them)

I don't even care about basketball. It just cracks me up how people thimk UK is so great.

 

The Big Blue Mation is crazy!

Kentucky got 40 points off the bench tonight. The starters only scored 33

Kentucky got 40 points off the bench tonight. The starters only scored 33

 

This deserves an asterisk. Monk and Fox deferred to the seniors, and did not start.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.