Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Vanderbilt 67

Featured Replies

He really hasn't played as much. Willis has been playing well and been getting most of the minutes.

 

Seems like Willis has been eating his minutes.

 

Better rebounder, better deep threat, and has been getting some nice off the ball blocks.

By Willis's standards he is playing better and with more confidence, but there is a reason Vandy went at him last night when they needed a basket. For every play he made, he gave up a play. I guess the net impact is less than that of Gabriel. Wenyen has struggled more than I thought he would defensively, which is why I do not think he is seeing minutes.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not buying this team in March, not even 1 share.

 

Nor am I (yet).

I am not buying this team in March, not even 1 share.

 

Same here. I'm starting to warm up to them though.

19 points is the most UK has overcome under Cal.

 

Previous was Wall's team that came back from 18.

 

It gives me the chance to post one of the best presser moments of all time.

 

 

 

:lol2: I've never seen that presser before. That's a classic!

 

Does anyone know who asked the question? He definitely got burned.

 

I was at that game. UK was darn fortunate to win.

:lol2: I've never seen that presser before. That's a classic!

 

Does anyone know who asked the question? He definitely got burned.

 

I was at that game. UK was darn fortunate to win.

 

Had to be Tipton. :lol2:

It was Dick Gabriel. He asked him how it go away from him.

I am not buying this team in March, not even 1 share.

 

I understand your point, but who you buying? Seems that every team has questions.

I understand your point, but who you buying? Seems that every team has questions.

 

Kansas, Villanova, North Carolina, UCLA...

Kansas, Villanova, North Carolina, UCLA...

 

UK played Kansas and UCLA tooth and nail. And beat Carolina, who just turned in a 43 point beauty. I don't see it.

UK played Kansas and UCLA tooth and nail. And beat Carolina, who just turned in a 43 point beauty. I don't see it.

 

That's okay. I don't see it with Kentucky. It happens.

I don't believe when it says "head-to-head" that it also means score discrepency in those games.

 

Well the next option it said was a coin flip by the commissioner.

That's okay. I don't see it with Kentucky. It happens.

 

I don't see it with Kentucky either! That's my point. Typically by now I'll have identified several teams that stand out. This season I'm having a very difficult time separating any team. It's possible that the conference tournaments will only muddy the waters even more.

I don't see it with Kentucky either! That's my point. Typically by now I'll have identified several teams that stand out. This season I'm having a very difficult time separating any team. It's possible that the conference tournaments will only muddy the waters even more.

 

Gotcha. I get what you're saying now.

By Willis's standards he is playing better and with more confidence, but there is a reason Vandy went at him last night when they needed a basket. For every play he made, he gave up a play. I guess the net impact is less than that of Gabriel. Wenyen has struggled more than I thought he would defensively, which is why I do not think he is seeing minutes.

 

Hmmm I may have saw a different game because I didn't see Willis give up much last night at all. In fact I thought it was one of his better defensive games.

Hmmm I may have saw a different game because I didn't see Willis give up much last night at all. In fact I thought it was one of his better defensive games.

 

There was a 3 or 4 possession stretch early in the second half where Vandy just gave his man the ball and let him drive it right at him for a layup each time. He's as atrocious of an on-ball defender as I've ever seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.