Trump won't attend White House correspondents' dinner

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing justifies Obama's behavior. Obama was president but he never learned how to act presidential. I hope that Trump will learn to act presidential, but he has some work to do. Steering clear of the White House Correspondents' dinner is a step in the right direction.

Trump has used his celebrity status in the past to ridicule people who were in no position to defend themselves, and when he did, he was wrong too, and I criticized him for it.

I make it a rule never to defend classless behavior. Obama's "comic" attack on Trump was classless, just as Trump's attack on Ted Cruz's father, Rafael, was classless.

Trump essentially did what he did to Cruz except he did it to Obama for years. Cruz should have punched back, but he became obsolete too soon. Trump picked on the guy that had a bigger podium and got punched in the nose. He deserved it.

Trump has a problem questioning the nationality of Americans.

Trump essentially did what he did to Cruz except he did it to Obama for years. Cruz should have punched back, but he became obsolete too soon. Trump picked on the guy that had a bigger podium and got punched in the nose. He deserved it.

Yes, and that's rather disturbing to some of us.

Obama's attack on Trump was cowardly.

If you were invited to speak , give us just a little taste of the humor you would dish out.

I'd probably talk about the real power in this country...Walmart. "Tell them that I called in sick once when I wasn't, so I could go rappelling. Later that day I was struck by lightning...coincidence? I think not!"

I could tell stupid customer stories for hours :lol2:

I wouldn't get too political, maybe a jab or two at the former Arkansas First Lady or at the TV News Host Breakdowns on Election night.

This is like talking bad about somebody and then inviting that person over to your house for a nice, light hearted dinner. The media will probably be outraged that the President will not attend. I wouldn't want to have dinner with a group of people set out to destroy me either.