Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 72 Mercer County 50

Featured Replies

Final from Lincoln county on senior night

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Mercer county led by Faulkner with 28

  • Author

Young 28

Phillips 16

Alcorn 13

To lead Lincoln

Lincoln is playing good ball. Nine wins in their last ten games.

It seemed like Young had 45 points. Does anyone know his stats for this game. I would like to see how many shots he missed. I don't remember more than 1-2. Mercer has a lot of positives but still a lot to figure out. Trevon scores 28 the rest of the team scores 22. He has to have help other guys need to step up.

Nice win for Lincoln. I saw them Sat. night I like their team.

 

They play good, fundamental basketball. Have for as long as I can remember. However, take them out of that gym and it's a different basketball game. Unfortunately for everyone else in 12th region... Lincoln Co will host the regional tourney this year. Dangerous team.

Lincoln is playing the best ball in the 12 region right now. But you have to look at Garrard and Casey also. Both of those teams are play good at the right time. But to me Lincoln is showing that they are here to play.

Where will the region tournament be held this season?

Where will the region tournament be held this season?

 

Region will be held at Lincoln County!

Region will be held at Lincoln County!

 

Lincoln County might be favored to win the whole thing. They are going to be a tough out anywhere...especially at home.

Lincoln is at minimum 10-15 points better at home. I can't believe the majority of the coaches in the 12 region agree to have region played at only two sites.

Having seen everyone accept, PC (who beat PSW 2ce I think), Burgin, and KSD, I will have to say that this region is a toss up. You would think Lincoln has a huge advantage (it hasn't worked out that way in past years) due to home court, but each team is very vulnerable. I really haven't seen a totally dominant team

Having seen everyone accept, PC (who beat PSW 2ce I think), Burgin, and KSD, I will have to say that this region is a toss up. You would think Lincoln has a huge advantage (it hasn't worked out that way in past years) due to home court, but each team is very vulnerable. I really haven't seen a totally dominant team

 

This is where I am at. There isn't a dominant team in the 12th IMO. All about matchups more than anything else.

Lincoln is at minimum 10-15 points better at home. I can't believe the majority of the coaches in the 12 region agree to have region played at only two sites.

 

Since the Lincoln/Pulaski rotation was put in place, Lincoln has won one title at home. Wayne has won twice at Lincoln in that time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.