Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 72 Mercer County 50

Featured Replies

I believe the last time that Garrard hosted it they cleared the gym and everyone paid to get back in. Lincoln and Pulaski are 2 good venues to host. Most regions except for 2-3 I believe play on a college floor and it helps them at Rupp in my opinion. I know here in the 8th region it is at Henry Co, and they host it fine.

 

This is true, however with a caveat. During the years of the 11 (?) school rotation, almost every year saw a split session for the first round and semifinals. I remember it done at Garrard County, but also at Danville, South Laurel, Wayne County, and Russell County (I'm guessing there are more, but I can't say for sure). The goal was to help with crowd control, but also to make a little extra money from folks who paid for both sessions. Moving away from that plan has been a positive for the 12th Region.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln is too small and out dated. Gym gets about 100 degrees and people standing up everywhere during semi final & championship. Mercer's gym HAS to be in the talk for being added to the rotation. Such a waste of gym if it isn't. I'm not sure that I have ever seen that gym filled since it was built...

  • Author
Lincoln is too small and out dated. Gym gets about 100 degrees and people standing up everywhere during semi final & championship. Mercer's gym HAS to be in the talk for being added to the rotation. Such a waste of gym if it isn't. I'm not sure that I have ever seen that gym filled since it was built...

 

 

The only time I've seen it full was at 2015 and the 2014 graduation ceremonies. You are right about its worthiness, imo.

The only thing that I feel hurts the chances are that it is located on the fringe of the region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.