Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs. Pikeville

Featured Replies

  • Author

I've been looking forward to this day for a while now, this is the most looked forward to non-district game either team has, or it should be anyway. I really feel Belfry will pull it out, but thats not to say I don't think Pikeville has a chance, anyone would be stupid to think that. I look for a very close game at the half. But I think the second half will be the difference, and I look for Belfry to win 28-13.

 

Go Bucs!!

  • Replies 185
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I deserve it, I look forward to it! :thumb: :D

What's the weather forecast?? Here in Central KY...we've had nothing but rain, rain and more rain. Not sure if either team benefits if it's a rainy, miserable night...but Belfry has experienced some fumblitis this season. Any thoughts??

What's the weather forecast?? Here in Central KY...we've had nothing but rain, rain and more rain. Not sure if either team benefits if it's a rainy, miserable night...but Belfry has experienced some fumblitis this season. Any thoughts??

Both teams have turf... so they should be used to the conditions. I am no T.G. Shuck, but there looks to be a clearing heading towards east ky. So by 4:30 or so we should be out of the rain.

Belfry fumbles was earlier in the year that wont factor much into this game. Neither team can afford to fumble though. And the turf might be a little bit slick but both teams are playing on the same field same conditions so on turf it shouldnt really make a difference.

Ok... I happen to think Harmon will get some yardage. Still he went head to head with Vicars from NCC last season in which Pikeville got smoked. Belfry made Vicars look very average IMO. I think Harmon is a very talented young tailback who is good now and will be awesome in the future, but Harmon, Harmon, Harmon will not be enough to beat the Pirates.

 

Who will block the 270 lb Totten? Who will block Will Sutherland and Bobby Burton? Who will stop Ivan Lee (Sophmore with ridiculous talent who is 6'2 240 and just turning baby fat into good ole fashioned football muscle)?

 

I can keep asking questions. Look, I am kinda shocked at the depth of the Pirate defense myself, but they really have 20 kids that get time among the 11 positions on that side of the ball. IMO, the depth will simply be too much over A FOUR QUARTER GAME! Pikeville will wear down. If I'm wrong, i want to be chastised venemontly for a solid week..

 

I won't be wrong.

 

You might not be wrong, but your comparison is not very good at all. If you want to compare Harmon's first high school game ever against NCC's state championship team with Belfry's win over a 1-4 NCC team that has a district loss to a team other than Beechwood, go right ahead...

 

NCC's team of last year 3-4 scores better than this year's team, and the Harmon Belfry will see tonight is light years ahead of where he was as a first game freshman, lol...

This type of post is actually very amusing. I am NOT talking about how Pikeville played Henry Clay, but if Henry Clay and Belfry were to play NOW, it'd be the same or worse than what you saw last year.;)

 

 

That's why I was comparing Belfry's offense in week 5 to Henry Clay's in week 1. Henry Clay was not clicking on all cylinder's after losing a QB to Middle Tennessee State, a TE to Michigan State, and a HB to Western Kentucky University, among a few others.

 

So, yes, I stand by my statement that Belfry's offense in week 5 will be a better offense than Henry Clay had at week 1. What's so hard to follow about that?

 

Again.......reading comprehension in the city of Pikeville is at an all time low.

Pikeville pulls it off gaining the respect they deserve in the mountains.

Coach Jackson will lead them to the promised land in the near future

Again.......reading comprehension in the city of Pikeville is at an all time low.

 

No, everybody understands that saying Belfry's offense is better than Henry Clay's is knee-slapping hilarious.

 

Reading comprehension in Pikeville is fine. Compare Pikeville Independent's test scores with whatever your school's are sometime.:sleep: :sssh:

No, everybody understands that saying Belfry's offense is better than Henry Clay's is knee-slapping hilarious.

 

Reading comprehension in Pikeville is fine. Compare Pikeville Independent's test scores with whatever your school's are sometime.:sleep: :sssh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gladly, as we take ALL STUDENTS....................

No, everybody understands that saying Belfry's offense is better than Henry Clay's is knee-slapping hilarious.

 

Reading comprehension in Pikeville is fine. Compare Pikeville Independent's test scores with whatever your school's are sometime.:sleep: :sssh:

 

 

This SAYS IT ALL!!!!!

 

DO NOT test my (or any Panther fan's) intelligence on here. You will LOSE.:fight:

No, everybody understands that saying Belfry's offense is better than Henry Clay's is knee-slapping hilarious.

 

Reading comprehension in Pikeville is fine. Compare Pikeville Independent's test scores with whatever your school's are sometime.:sleep: :sssh:

 

 

Only those with a great lack of football knowledge like yourself.:thumb:

This SAYS IT ALL!!!!!

 

DO NOT test my (or any Panther fan's) intelligence on here. You will LOSE.:fight:

 

 

 

Why, did you become smarter since the "kids" took their last CATS test?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.