Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs. Pikeville

Featured Replies

Only those with a great lack of football knowledge like yourself.:thumb:

 

No good answer so you have to take stabs at someone's else's knowledge and intelligence. This whole thread has been nothing but ridiculous.:rolleyes:

  • Replies 185
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, did you become smarter since the "kids" took their last CATS test?

 

 

I will simply say this: I am a graduate of Pikeville High School. That statement speaks VOLUMES. I don't have to take a stab at you. You are making YOURSELF look ignorant.

Why, did you become smarter since the "kids" took their last CATS test?

 

Who do you think makes those "kids" so smart to begin with? Wait, don't try to figure it out, you might hurt yourself. Goodbye ipapi, I'm going to try to forget about you and continue to root for Belfry after this week is over.:creepy: :creepy: :creepy:

 

:walk: :walk: :walk:

  • Author

I know one thing is for sure... someone will be eating some crow tonight, and I for one will eat it if I am wrong. but if I am right and Belfry wins, I will be the first to dish it out!:thumb: :D

I know one thing is for sure... someone will be eating some crow tonight, and I for one will eat it if I am wrong. but if I am right and Belfry wins, I will be the first to dish it out!:thumb: :D

 

 

And that's fair enough Morehead. You have been cordial in your posts. We Panther fans can take some ribbing, but the personal stabs are classless. We will still root for Belfry after tonight, and we also know that you can't always control your fans. We have a few of our own...:thumb:

I know one thing is for sure... someone will be eating some crow tonight, and I for one will eat it if I am wrong. but if I am right and Belfry wins, I will be the first to dish it out!:thumb: :D

 

I don't see anyone on here predicting an easy Pikeville win...or even predicting Pikeville will win for that matter. Pikeville CAN DEFINITELY play with Belfry...and CAN WIN, IF they don't turn the ball over and IF they don't give up big plays...all CANS and IFS, so no crow will be eaten here...

Who do you think makes those "kids" so smart to begin with? Wait, don't try to figure it out, you might hurt yourself. Goodbye ipapi, I'm going to try to forget about you and continue to root for Belfry after this week is over.:creepy: :creepy: :creepy:

 

:walk: :walk: :walk:

 

 

Make that double for me.

See ya at the game.....I'm hoping for NO injuries for either team.

Let's have fun!!:banana:

I will simply say this: I am a graduate of Pikeville High School. That statement speaks VOLUMES.

 

You don't even know how much.:D

  • Author
I don't see anyone on here predicting an easy Pikeville win...or even predicting Pikeville will win for that matter. Pikeville CAN DEFINITELY play with Belfry...and CAN WIN, IF they don't turn the ball over and IF they don't give up big plays...all CANS and IFS, so no crow will be eaten here...

 

I agree lets all just have fun tonight, someone is going to win thats really the only certain when these two play. But I know one thing, someone will be getting told, "I told ya so", instead of crow, is that better, billyray!

oh yeah,

 

Go Panthers!!!!

You don't even know how much.:D

 

 

No, YOU don't even know how much...:D :banana: :laugh: :scared:

  • Author
And that's fair enough Morehead. You have been cordial in your posts. We Panther fans can take some ribbing, but the personal stabs are classless. We will still root for Belfry after tonight, and we also know that you can't always control your fans. We have a few of our own...:thumb:

I agree Zeus, I have been cordial, I root for the Panthers as you do my Pirates (when they aren't playing each other :D) but some fun ribbing is always in order, but I agree it does get out of hand. I just hope most people on here can see through my sarcasm and see I am just having a good time and it's nothing personal, heck this is a rivalry, if you don't think Your team is going to win then why would we call it such a rivlary! Good Luck to both teams, and lets have a good time tonight. :thumb:

I agree lets all just have fun tonight, someone is going to win thats really the only certain when these two play. But I know one thing, someone will be getting told, "I told ya so", instead of crow, is that better, billyray!

 

Good enough, MS...:thumb:

  • Author

Hey , I am still waiting on your analysis and pediction, you said you would post it sometime this afternoon. Don't hold out on me now..lol

I can't do it...don't want to put any bulletin board material on here...

I will say I have a good feeling about this particular game...

I think Pikeville's O & D lines will not get pushed around by Belfry like the last few years. That's why I think Pikeville has a good shot. I also think Pikeville is a better team than Belfry fans think. But we will find out soon enough...

 

GO PANTHERS, AND GOOD LUCK TO THE PIRATES FROM 10:00 TONIGHT ON!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.