The downfall of Covington Catholic football

kypride

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
Been going through some old threads and this one jumped out at me.

I think CovCath is back.

No one ever believed that they were down, but I started a thread called "The Downfall of Highlands," so someone (I think and assume it was a Highlands fan) made this thread in an attempt to mock me, but it was just a huge fail.

Meanwhile, in Fort Thomas.............

You buying Championship Stock or Finals Stock?

Because as long as Bowling Green is cooking with gas at both the Feeder and High School Level I am not sure I see either taking down the Purples.

With that said, once this cross bracketing stuff ends and they return to the East the winner of that district SHOULD have a nice path to the Finals.

Hey, Buddy 😀

I agree Holy Cross had a fine season and has had some success including their win over Glasgow in the Finals a few years ago but if you are top level Catholic football player in Boone or Kenton County you would be a fool to go anywhere other than CovCath.

You have to be catholic to go to Cov Cath? Sounds like segregation against the Nondenominational's!

No one ever believed that they were down, but I started a thread called "The Downfall of Highlands," so someone (I think and assume it was a Highlands fan) made this thread in an attempt to mock me, but it was just a huge fail.

No one thought they were down???? Whether you thought it or not they were definitely down. You all had a good year, congrats colonels. I am not afraid to say the birds have been down the last couple of years. It is hard to witness but it is what is at this point. We will be back and all will be right in NKY again.

You know what they say about assuming.