Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quebec City mosque shooting: At least four reportedly killed

Featured Replies

On the same day Canada's PM welcomed all who the US no longer accepts. Sheesh.

I'm glad I'm not a Muslim.

 

I'd be scared to death.

Recently entered Syrian 'refugees' apparently?

 

Twitter

 

Still need more detail.

  • Author
Recently entered Syrian 'refugees' apparently?

 

Twitter

 

Still need more detail.

 

So Muslim on Muslim attack?

Recently entered Syrian 'refugees' apparently?

 

Twitter

 

Still need more detail.

 

Most of the comments called that fake.

 

NBC said this morning police alluded to this being a hate crime which points toward locals.

Most of the comments called that fake.

 

NBC said this morning police alluded to this being a hate crime which points toward locals.

 

What I read last night said the shooter(s) had a Québécois accent, which would almost certainly mean a local.

  • Author

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette.

 

The attackers were students at Universite' Laval, a school in Quebec, a source close to the investigation told Radio Canada, saying one was Moroccan. Police said the suspects were not on their radar.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette.

 

The attackers were students at Universite' Laval, a school in Quebec, a source close to the investigation told Radio Canada, saying one was Moroccan. Police said the suspects were not on their radar.

According to the google machine, 99% of Morocco is Muslim.
  • Author
According to the google machine, 99% of Morocco is Muslim.

 

Big leap on your part doc...better pull the reins back. :D

Big leap on your part doc...better pull the reins back. :D
Hey, maybe he was the only Catholic in Morocco.

Love how the media and Canadian PM tries to blame Islamaphobia on this.

 

Seems the killer was Muslim.

 

The media is going to try to paint Trump as reason for this somehow.

Or blame Islamaphobia.

I'm glad I'm not a Muslim.

 

 

Me too. Of course, I'm also glad I'm not Christian. Just spiritual.

Me too. Of course, I'm also glad I'm not Christian. Just spiritual.

 

Since you don't believe in a god, what spirit is it that you believe in?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.