Not Appropriate. Minor children are off limits

hoops5

And if you think it's ok and no big deal, then :no:.

Millions of Americans are disappointed by the election of President Donald Trump. He's been divisive, to say the least, making statements that many of his own supporters even acknowledge to be sexist, racist, and generally offensive, not to mention ignorant. Trump has never held elected office; has refused to release his taxes; has made questioning President Obama's birth certificate a part-time job; and seems to relish using Twitter to intimidate his so-called enemies. And none of that is even remotely a reason to cyberbully his 10-year-old son, Barron Trump. Unfortunately, plenty of Twitter users didn't get that memo on Inauguration Day.

No child gets to choose their parents, and that includes Barron Trump. There is a longstanding public tradition of leaving children of presidents who are minors — under the age of 18 — out of the press. Children are rightfully given the benefit of privacy, even children of presidents.

Yet "Barron Trump" trended on Twitter, and many users made cutting and cruel remarks about everything from his physical appearance to his supposed attitude to speculation on whether or not he's autistic.

"Funny" Tweets About Barron Trump At The Inauguration Are Not Appropriate

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Such tolerant, enlightened, respectful, moral people...

Yep. And those types of folks have existed since the dawn of time, and are not limited to one group...they come in all colors, shapes, sizes, and political affiliations. Unfortunately, with the arrival of social media, they all have a very visible platform to spout their dribble.

For God’s sakes, kids should definitely be off limits. (Otherwise I LOVE SNL, it’s been hilarious lately.)

As a side note I was honestly worried about Baron during the inauguration parade. I felt it rather risky to have him exposed – ugh. Anyway, IMO Baron and the Trump grandchildren were the bright spots on inauguration day! They are the reason I hope/pray the President will act with wisdom.

Edited by Pura Vida
typo

For God’s sakes, kids should definitely be off limits. (Otherwise I LOVE SNL, it’s been hilarious lately.)

As a side note I was honestly worried about Baron during the inauguration parade. I felt it rather risky to have him exposed – ugh. Anyway, IMO Baron and the Trump grandchildren were the bright spots on inauguration day! They are the reason I hope/pray the President will act with wisdom.

I thought the same way, prayed no nutt job tried something.

Comedy Central writer Stephen Spinola is under fire for tweeting that President Trump’s 10-year-old son Barron Trump is a “date rapist to be”.

In a since deleted tweet, Spinola joked, “Barron Trump looks like a very handsome date-rapist-to-be.”