Not Appropriate. Minor children are off limits

hoops5

It's the "comedy writers", otherwise known as unemployable-not funny hacks that seem to be some of the worst offenders.....

SNL ceased to be funny some time ago and their constant rolling out of Parent of the Year Mr. Baldwin has only continued this downward spiral.

Don't these guys have some rock and roller over dose death they could make fun of ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Irony comes in many forms....Mr. Baldwin is increasing his stock with his liberal fans by his constant appearances on SNL but clearly has a short memory. The fact that he will continue to work for SNL, use their write staff and not speak out against a situation that he knows all too well speaks volumes of the character of this guy...

SNL is trash...

“Just like almost all of you, my Dad has made some mistakes in the past. He has spoken out of place, he has let his temper get the best of him, and he has reacted towards things in ways he shouldn’t have. I get hateful replies and threats regarding mistakes of my Dad’s past. This isn’t fair. I had nothing to do with anything that happened back then, so I don’t fully understand why I am being targeted. More importantly, my Dad has moved on. He recognized that he needed to change, so he made changes. He is now healthy, happily married with a baby on the way. He moved on, so why can’t you? I have entered the social media world and the entertainment business to make a name for myself. Like I have also mentioned on my Twitter page, I am not seeking fame by association. I do not want to be simply known as a model. I am proud to be my parents’ daughter, but I don’t want to forever be known as “that rude thoughtless little pig” or “Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger’s kid.”

I don't know anything about the young man. I haven't researched the family that much. He cannot help who his "pops" is. I will have to be totally honest and admit that while watching him on stage where his dad was speaking several months back, I did wonder if something was wrong with him. The first thing I thought of was autism. He had some very odd movements and mannerisms. I would never encourage anyone to make fun of him like his father did the disabled reporter.

Sucks and is unfair to Barron. No kid deserves that regardless of who their parents are.

But this is 100% Trump's fault.

So people pick on a 10 year old because they hate his dad. If they were elem kids or even middle school to high school kids I get it. THESE ARE ADULTS SAYING THIS. They know better. And its not funny.

So people pick on a 10 year old because they hate his dad. If they were elem kids or even middle school to high school kids I get it. THESE ARE ADULTS SAYING THIS. They know better. And its not funny.

Like I said, absolutely unfair to Barron and it's despicable that these people would say anything about the kid.

I'm going to have to disagree with that. This is 100% the tools that are saying stuff about him's fault. Not his father's.

Nothing that Trump has done or said SHOULD cause anybody to say anything about his kid. That we agree on. We both also know people online are morons.

If you don't think the fact that Trump acts like a six year old on Twitter is a factor in this, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Like I said, absolutely unfair to Barron and it's despicable that these people would say anything about the kid.

You also included it was his dads fault, giving way that it gives people an excuse to say it because of his dad.