hoops5

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The SNL writer has been suspended indefinitely per Entertainment Weekly:

"The writer was quickly suspended by the late-night show, a source familiar with the situation confirms to EW. Rich deleted the tweet hours later and then apologized on Monday, writing, “I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet. I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I’m so sorry.”

I don't know anything about the young man. I haven't researched the family that much. He cannot help who his "pops" is. I will have to be totally honest and admit that while watching him on stage where his dad was speaking several months back, I did wonder if something was wrong with him. The first thing I thought of was autism. He had some very odd movements and mannerisms. I would never encourage anyone to make fun of him like his father did the disabled reporter.

Are you remotely serious????? This type of talk about a kid is disturbing on many levels--REALLY??????

Sucks and is unfair to Barron. No kid deserves that regardless of who their parents are.

But this is 100% Trump's fault.

Did you really write this? People who think it's ok to criticize a 10-yr-old child is whose fault? How about the man in the mirror's fault?

I don't know anything about the young man. I haven't researched the family that much. He cannot help who his "pops" is. I will have to be totally honest and admit that while watching him on stage where his dad was speaking several months back, I did wonder if something was wrong with him. The first thing I thought of was autism. He had some very odd movements and mannerisms. I would never encourage anyone to make fun of him like his father did the disabled reporter.

And your point is? Something is wrong with him? Surprises me that someone like you would describe it that way.

Edited by hoops5

Since when did someone having Autism, or potentially having Autism, become having something "wrong with them"?

Maybe a poor word choice. He appeared to be having some unnatural jerking movements with his head. Just seemed a bit unusual. For all I know maybe, maybe he just couldn't believe some of the things his pops was saying.