Your thought on the Inaugural Speech

jericho

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably going to be deleting me then. He is completely and totally unfit to be President...

Don't disagree. I just don't go to Twitter for political commentary.

My BGP fellas are safe. :D

I'm talking about the national sports guys that decide they're political experts now.

Forget the inauguration speech. I'm more concerned about the lies that are now on the White House website. D.C.'s murder rate didn't go up 50% and it is easily disproved. Unfortunately since it is on the White House page millions of sheep will believe it to be true and now a lie is a fact. Sad.

Forget the inauguration speech. I'm more concerned about the lies that are now on the White House website. D.C.'s murder rate didn't go up 50% and it is easily disproved. Unfortunately since it is on the White House page millions of sheep will believe it to be true and now a lie is a fact. Sad.

And that's why I use BGP and a select group of posters from here for my news. Don't trust any of the national news people any more.

"Darkness is good" is apparently Bannon's mantra. "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

His handiwork was all over this one too. America is destroyed and Trump alone can save it. Blah.

Stick your finger it is done

The moon has now eclipsed the sun

Angel has spread it's wings

The time has come for bitter things

Time has come it is quite clear

Our Antichrist is now here...

Don't disagree. I just don't go to Twitter for political commentary.

My BGP fellas are safe. :D

I'm talking about the national sports guys that decide they're political experts now.

I am with you 100% and BGP guys are definitely safe.

I try to keep my Twitter clear of politics for the most part. If I want to see that stuff, I come here and Facebook.

My favorite parts were the benediction speeches afterwards… I particularly liked Bishop Wayne T. Jackson praying that Trump is given the wisdom of Solomon, the vision of Joseph, and the meekness of Christ; then singing Mahalia Jackson’s “We Shall Overcome”. Moving…

Edited by Pura Vida
Corrected, the song was "We Shall Overcome"