Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joey Porter Arrested

Featured Replies

No I just said they are all idiots cut from the same cloth. But if he wasn't on the field do Pac Man and Burfict get the penalties? Nope at least not in that situation. They may very well have done something else stupid. But Porter was the reason they acted stupid in that instance.

 

Burfict would have. His penalty was the reason Porter came onto the field. Pac Man is an idiot so who knows what would've happened there.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Joey Porter, Pac Man, and Burfict are all cut from the same cloth any denial of that is simply denying reality.

 

Burfict by all accounts is a really good person off the field, and I don't think he has had any off the field problems even while in college. His problems come during games, and must flip the crazy switch on lol. The other two are problems in society in general.

 

Didn't Joey Porter and company jump Levi Jones when they saw him in Vegas?

Burfict by all accounts is a really good person off the field, and I don't think he has had any off the field problems even while in college. His problems come during games, and must flip the crazy switch on lol. The other two are problems in society in general.

 

Didn't Joey Porter and company jump Levi Jones when they saw him in Vegas?

Yep that was Joey Porter. Haha

  • Author
Yep that was Joey Porter. Haha

 

Thought so, I don't think he even got in trouble for it did he?

Thought so, I don't think he even got in trouble for it did he?
Plead not guilty to misdemeanor battery and had to pay a $1000 fine. So no he did not get in trouble.
So what did he get arrested for?

 

Pretty sure he was doing what the locals call "The PacMan"....

 

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers outside linebackers coach Joey Porter was arrested Sunday night outside a Pittsburgh bar, hours after the team's 30-12 AFC wild-card win over the Miami Dolphins.

 

Police said security guards at The Flats on Carson summoned a police officer who was working at a nearby restaurant "due to an unruly customer who was in the process of assaulting the doorman.''

 

Police said the officer stopped the assault and arrested the customer, who was later identified as Porter, 39, a former star player.

 

Porter was taken to the Allegheny County Jail. He is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, resisting arrest, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. It is unclear if he has an attorney who can comment on the charges.

 

The Steelers acknowledged an "incident involving Joey Porter" in a brief statement Sunday.

Was attempting to get into Mario's (a great spot btw), and apparently had been banned there due to previous incident/s. Grabbed the officer by both of his wrists who happened to be 5'9" 145. Then walked away disobeying the officer's commands to stop and put his hands behind his back. He finally succumbed and they booked him into the jail. Idiot.

"Outside linebackers coach." Is that typical or is it normally just Linebackers Coach? Seems like they made up a position for him, kinda what I've always thought if so.

I was so thankful when he left for Miami when he was playing. He was an absolute moron. Always running his mouth. Frankly, I was surprised when he was hired. Oh well, hope it's short lived.

I've always been under the impression (because of what I think, nothing else really) that Porter was on staff as a "thank you for your service" type deal. I can't imagine he adds a whole lot on the coaching side.

 

Saw a shot or two of him during yesterday's game and it took me somewhat by surprise because there looked to be no mouthpiece on his headset. I even looked to see if if was just folded up by his head, but still couldn't see anything. I'm guessing the rest of the coaching staff don't want to listen to Joey, which would back up your point.

One spit on a person the other didn't.

 

According to what I heard this morning he had multiple charges including terroristic threatening.

According to what I heard this morning he had multiple charges including terroristic threatening.

 

Probably said something stupid about burning the bar down or something like that.

Joey Porter, Pac Man, and Burfict are all cut from the same cloth any denial of that is simply denying reality.
Fill me in, I can't remember issues Burfict had off the field, I could be mistaken. I just don't remember any.v When was he arrested?
One spit on a person the other didn't.
Hahahaha...wow. Keep trying, your bias is unbelievable

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.