Joey Porter Arrested

No I just said they are all idiots cut from the same cloth. But if he wasn't on the field do Pac Man and Burfict get the penalties? Nope at least not in that situation. They may very well have done something else stupid. But Porter was the reason they acted stupid in that instance.

Burfict would have. His penalty was the reason Porter came onto the field. Pac Man is an idiot so who knows what would've happened there.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey Porter, Pac Man, and Burfict are all cut from the same cloth any denial of that is simply denying reality.

Burfict by all accounts is a really good person off the field, and I don't think he has had any off the field problems even while in college. His problems come during games, and must flip the crazy switch on lol. The other two are problems in society in general.

Didn't Joey Porter and company jump Levi Jones when they saw him in Vegas?

Burfict by all accounts is a really good person off the field, and I don't think he has had any off the field problems even while in college. His problems come during games, and must flip the crazy switch on lol. The other two are problems in society in general.

Didn't Joey Porter and company jump Levi Jones when they saw him in Vegas?

Yep that was Joey Porter. Haha

So what did he get arrested for?

Pretty sure he was doing what the locals call "The PacMan"....

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers outside linebackers coach Joey Porter was arrested Sunday night outside a Pittsburgh bar, hours after the team's 30-12 AFC wild-card win over the Miami Dolphins.

Police said security guards at The Flats on Carson summoned a police officer who was working at a nearby restaurant "due to an unruly customer who was in the process of assaulting the doorman.''

Police said the officer stopped the assault and arrested the customer, who was later identified as Porter, 39, a former star player.

Porter was taken to the Allegheny County Jail. He is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, resisting arrest, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. It is unclear if he has an attorney who can comment on the charges.

The Steelers acknowledged an "incident involving Joey Porter" in a brief statement Sunday.

Was attempting to get into Mario's (a great spot btw), and apparently had been banned there due to previous incident/s. Grabbed the officer by both of his wrists who happened to be 5'9" 145. Then walked away disobeying the officer's commands to stop and put his hands behind his back. He finally succumbed and they booked him into the jail. Idiot.

I've always been under the impression (because of what I think, nothing else really) that Porter was on staff as a "thank you for your service" type deal. I can't imagine he adds a whole lot on the coaching side.

Saw a shot or two of him during yesterday's game and it took me somewhat by surprise because there looked to be no mouthpiece on his headset. I even looked to see if if was just folded up by his head, but still couldn't see anything. I'm guessing the rest of the coaching staff don't want to listen to Joey, which would back up your point.

Joey Porter, Pac Man, and Burfict are all cut from the same cloth any denial of that is simply denying reality.
Fill me in, I can't remember issues Burfict had off the field, I could be mistaken. I just don't remember any.v When was he arrested?