Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joey Porter Arrested

Featured Replies

Just saw that Pittsburgh assistant coach Joey Porter was arrested. I can't get the link to work right now.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw that Pittsburgh assistant coach Joey Porter was arrested. I can't get the link to work right now.

Hey maybe he and pac man can share a cell together. lol

Hey maybe he and pac man can share a cell together. lol
Well played.
Hey maybe he and pac man can share a cell together. lol
Was thinking the same thing. Both are worthless if you ask me. I wonder how a certain Steeler fan who couldn't wait to start a thread about Pac Man. I am sure he's going to feel the same lol, especially since Porter isn't a player anymore.
Was thinking the same thing. Both are worthless if you ask me. I wonder how a certain Steeler fan who couldn't wait to start a thread about Pac Man. I am sure he's going to feel the same lol, especially since Porter isn't a player anymore.

 

One spit on a person the other didn't.

One spit on a person the other didn't.
You don't know that at all. The details of the event are conspicuously absent. Not one person in that bar had the camera rolling? Nice distraction. He's of little worth, frankly. It's pretty common knowledge Olsavsky is the more highly favored of the linebacker coaches.

Joey Porter, Pac Man, and Burfict are all cut from the same cloth any denial of that is simply denying reality.

Joey Porter, Pac Man, and Burfict are all cut from the same cloth any denial of that is simply denying reality.

 

I don't think anyone would deny that....but the expectation is that they maintain that behavior / performance level while playing, but somehow people are surprised outside the lines ?

I've always been under the impression (because of what I think, nothing else really) that Porter was on staff as a "thank you for your service" type deal. I can't imagine he adds a whole lot on the coaching side.

I've always been under the impression (because of what I think, nothing else really) that Porter was on staff as a "thank you for your service" type deal. I can't imagine he adds a whole lot on the coaching side.
I totally agree. I think he's an idiot.

Joey Porter served his purpose last year during the playoff game. He was worth every penny to the Steelers. If he wasn't coaching that game, Pac Man and Burfict don't get their penalties and the Bengals probably win that game. It is what it is.

Joey Porter served his purpose last year during the playoff game. He was worth every penny to the Steelers. If he wasn't coaching that game, Pac Man and Burfict don't get their penalties and the Bengals probably win that game. It is what it is.

 

:lol2:

 

So now it's Porter's fault that Pacman and Burfict are idiots.

:lol2:

 

So now it's Porter's fault that Pacman and Burfict are idiots.

No I just said they are all idiots cut from the same cloth. But if he wasn't on the field do Pac Man and Burfict get the penalties? Nope at least not in that situation. They may very well have done something else stupid. But Porter was the reason they acted stupid in that instance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.