January 9, 20179 yr Hahahaha...wow. Keep trying, your bias is unbelievable Pac Man has been arrested 9 times in 12 years. Porter is not that bad. Plus the whole spitting on the nurse.
January 9, 20179 yr Pac Man has been arrested 9 times in 12 years. Porter is not that bad. Plus the whole spitting on the nurse. Porter mugged a player in Vegas while he was playing. Spitting is a lot tamer than jumping someone and beating the crap out of them. Keep trying, you look ridiculous.
January 9, 20179 yr Porter mugged a player in Vegas while he was playing. Spitting is a lot tamer than jumping someone and beating the crap out of them. Keep trying, you look ridiculous. Pac Man has been involed in several bar fights and spit in several women faces. He is scum of the earth.
January 9, 20179 yr Porter mugged a player in Vegas while he was playing. Spitting is a lot tamer than jumping someone and beating the crap out of them. Keep trying, you look ridiculous. I look ridiculous? Child please!!! I wasn't arrested Steelers are taking care of their problem the Bengals won't.
January 9, 20179 yr Fill me in, I can't remember issues Burfict had off the field, I could be mistaken. I just don't remember any.v When was he arrested?I don't know of any. Looking back I probably shouldn't have included him in the list.
January 9, 20179 yr FWIW a bar fight is not even close to as bad as getting your "crew" together to go jump a player from another team in Vegas. You can't call Pac Man the scum of the earth while also defending Porter and not admitting that he is equally as deplorable as Pac Man.
January 9, 20179 yr FWIW a bar fight is not even close to as bad as getting your "crew" together to go jump a player from another team in Vegas. You can't call Pac Man the scum of the earth while also defending Porter and not admitting that he is equally as deplorable as Pac Man.I tried to post the actual police report here. It's actually very mild. He didn't hit a soul. Simply grabbed an unannounced officer by the wrists when he put his hands in his chest. I'm not defending the drunken bastard at all. I'm glad he's been dismissed at whatever rate.
January 9, 20179 yr I tried to post the actual police report here. It's actually very mild. He didn't hit a soul. Simply grabbed an unannounced officer by the wrists when he put his hands in his chest. I'm not defending the drunken bastard at all. I'm glad he's been dismissed at whatever rate. That's fine anything to get him away from that team. But I was speaking more to the fact that FF74 defended Porter against Pac Man by saying Pac Man got into a bar fights. Which is no where near as bad as a planned attack. Porter had no reason to even be a part of the team. Good riddance.
January 9, 20179 yr That's fine anything to get him away from that team. But I was speaking more to the fact that FF74 defended Porter against Pac Man by saying Pac Man got into a bar fights. Which is no where near as bad as a planned attack. Porter had no reason to even be a part of the team. Good riddance.Hope it's permanent.
January 9, 20179 yr That's fine anything to get him away from that team. But I was speaking more to the fact that FF74 defended Porter against Pac Man by saying Pac Man got into a bar fights. Which is no where near as bad as a planned attack. Porter had no reason to even be a part of the team. Good riddance. You might want to check up on your PacMan history multiple bar fights with his crew jumping people.
January 9, 20179 yr You might want to check up on your PacMan history multiple bar fights with his crew jumping people.You might want to do your Joey Porter research first.
January 9, 20179 yr Are we really fighting over who is the bigger jerk? Pac Man or Porter? Let's just call it a tie...I have ZERO respect for either one...
January 10, 20179 yr Porter like most ex-players who are now talking heads or asst coaches were More than likely extreme loud mouths during their playing days. Porter was much more bark than bite, grade A punk. Should've been let go after last years shenanigans against the Bengals
January 10, 20179 yr Porter like most ex-players who are now talking heads or asst coaches were More than likely extreme loud mouths during their playing days. Porter was much more bark than bite, grade A punk. Should've been let go after last years shenanigans against the Bengals In 08 he had 17.5 sacks as a Dolphin. Agree he's a punk, but let's not pretend he couldn't play.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.