What Are You Reading In 2017?

mcpapa

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that have read some James Patterson and more specifically the Alex Cross series. Is that a series you need to read in order? I have a few but definitely not all, nor the first.

You don't have to read them in order, but you should. It helps to follow changes in his personal life, and sometimes the murder stories overlap. I love the Patterson/Cross books. I think I have read every one.

You don't have to read them in order, but you should. It helps to follow changes in his personal life, and sometimes the murder stories overlap. I love the Patterson/Cross books. I think I have read every one.

Thanks for the response. I picked out a Patterson stand alone for now. I'll need to look for some of the ones I'm missing. Half-Priced books has been great for grabbing a couple for real cheap.

Thanks for the response. I picked out a Patterson stand alone for now. I'll need to look for some of the ones I'm missing. Half-Priced books has been great for grabbing a couple for real cheap.

Love the clearance section in the back.

Love the clearance section in the back.

Heck yeah it is. Love checking it out everyone once in a while. A few times I randomly stopped in on a 50% clearance on everything weekend, or something like that. Turns the $2 clearance books into $1. Pretty awesome for a hardback.