Frederick Douglass to announce head football coach on Monday

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are McPeek's involved, you can fear for the worst.

Garry has a track record for sure but nathan Mcpeek is a solid man and coach. He made a mistake but don't mix him in with his relation. Any school would be lucky to have Nate. I hate that people like yourself keep the pot stirred, it's now 2017 move on to better things the mcpeeks have.

Garry has a track record for sure but nathan Mcpeek is a solid man and coach. He made a mistake but don't mix him in with his relation. Any school would be lucky to have Nate. I hate that people like yourself keep the pot stirred, it's now 2017 move on to better things the mcpeeks have.

Garry's a good guy as well. Idk exactly what happened in that situation, but it's ridiculous how much the McPeeks are blamed for a Musick issue.

That stuff was happening before the McPeeks got there

History doesn't come with an eraser. I get your point, but what happened remains.