Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lamar Jacksons seats

Featured Replies

  • Author

He is getting benefits that the other students are not getting

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is getting benefits that the other students are not getting

Other students can't get tickets?

 

Pretty sure they have access to seat geek if needed.

He is getting benefits that the other students are not getting

 

He's not, actually.

I think he is and I know the rules

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty sure he got a free trip to New York recently and that no other students at UL were even considered.

I think he is and I know the rules

 

You should report it to the NCAA and see what they say.

Don't scolarship athletes get free health insurance?

You guys are so cute.

You cannot be this ignorant.

 

Yes, yes they can.

I think he is and I know the rules

 

I don't think you know hardly anything

My entire life I've been a fan of teams that most don't care about or are indifferent to.

 

I was a fan of Coach Crum and have always been a Coach Pitino.......didn't really care for Petrino.

 

Now I'm just like I love UL and everyone can just hate on.....it's pretty fun lol.

And a Jordan Brand hat? Not only overpriced, but not adidas. Maybe we shouldn't have taken that pic with Johnny Football so lightly...

 

Gotta admit that the first thing I thought of was that game Cranium.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.