Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lamar Jacksons seats

Featured Replies

How did he get those good seats st the game last night, he should be in the student section like the rest of the students. This is another NCAA violation

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a pretty big leap you made there. On what grounds? Having good seats?

It was probably a violation that he got to walk on the court and show off his trophy. Probably another violation that the cameraman chose to put him on the jumbotron and not another student. Also, did you see UofL let ESPN interview him on tv?

Yeah, what NCAA violation is it? :lol2:

How did he get those good seats st the game last night, he should be in the student section like the rest of the students. This is another NCAA violation

 

The same way several other football players got them. I saw multiple football players sitting in the same section, some are actually walk-ons.

The same way several other football players got them. I saw multiple football players sitting in the same section, some are actually walk-ons.

 

Or the volleyball, baseball, track and field teams (etc) when they are being recognized during the game. All violations!

Or the volleyball, baseball, track and field teams (etc) when they are being recognized during the game. All violations!

 

I think you took my comment the wrong way... I was pointing out that he is not getting any special treatment.

I think you took my comment the wrong way... I was pointing out that he is not getting any special treatment.

 

No I was with you. I was just adding to what you said!

Ima leave this out there, just to ponder.

 

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber_0.jpg

This is solid proof that we should just shut down athletics at UofL. :lol2:

Only thing I was questioning with his seats is how cold they must have been since he was rocking such a heavy jacket all game.

Only thing I was questioning with his seats is how cold they must have been since he was rocking such a heavy jacket all game.

I wonder how he got such a heavy jacket? Boosters? Typically you see players in lighter jackets.

Anyone see the picture comparing him to an alien from Mars Attak? I laughed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.