Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lamar Jacksons seats

Featured Replies

I wonder how he got such a heavy jacket? Boosters? Typically you see players in lighter jackets.

 

And a Jordan Brand hat? Not only overpriced, but not adidas. Maybe we shouldn't have taken that pic with Johnny Football so lightly...

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone see the picture comparing him to an alien from Mars Attak? I laughed.

 

Yes. :lol2:

  • Author

They need to shut down the whole program, at least he was not with ms powell

I have no idea, but I have a theory. Maybe he was in those seats because that made it easier for them to get him out onto the floor in a timely manner when it was time?

I wonder how he got such a heavy jacket? Boosters? Typically you see players in lighter jackets.

 

I'm sure everyone noticed the crucifix bling. I wonder what booster bought him that.

This thread is great. :lol2:

Y'know what? I'm fine with being the Raiders. Tha Nu U. Georgetown Hoya Paranoia. Bring it on.

Thank you

 

I can assure you, it's not because of your contribution. :lol2:

  • Author

Where does he get his money?does he work at Wal-Mart at night.

Where does he get his money?does he work at Wal-Mart at night.

I dk why don't you tell us?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.