Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lamar Jacksons seats

Featured Replies

Gotta admit that the first thing I thought of was that game Cranium.

 

Okay,okay,okay I actually don't like the hat choice. If you're going flamboyant, go Santa hat.

 

Then again, I'm not a Heisman trophy winner, so nobody cares about my fashion sense.

 

Otherwise, this thread is still LUDA.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is getting benefits that the other students are not getting

 

You mean like a Heisman?

He is getting benefits that the other students are not getting

 

Do you think the same thing when you run into UK players from allegedly poverished backgrounds at the $50 minimum window at Keeneland?

  • Author

They always go to the $100 dollar window so no

I don't think you know hardly anything

 

After this thread, I'm surprised he was able to use the remote to turn the tv on :lol2:

After this thread, I'm surprised he was able to use the remote to turn the tv on :lol2:

 

:lol2:

After this thread, I'm surprised he was able to use the remote to turn the tv on :lol2:

 

#BOOM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.