December 18, 20169 yr Looking at the numbers Monk made an extra 1.5 million approximately in the summer.
December 18, 20169 yr Author Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton Wait until someone tells UNC players that 103 is more than 100.
December 18, 20169 yr That game was played at a really, really high level. I'm honestly not looking forward to Wednesday.
December 18, 20169 yr When Monk is cookin like that there is no one in the game better. Bucket getter at the highest level...
December 18, 20169 yr That game was played at a really, really high level. I'm honestly not looking forward to Wednesday. Cards will Dirty Up (not in a bad way) the game and UK can't be that hot again...It'll be a good game! Cats won't get to run like they did tonight.
December 18, 20169 yr When Monk is cookin like that there is no one in the game better. Bucket getter at the highest level... I mentioned this to a friend a week ago that he reminds me of a young Kobe Bryant. I am not saying he will be as good, just his game seems similar. Very athletic, can drive and jump with the best of them, and even on his jump shot he has such great vertical on his jump shot it's hard to block. Plus he is also a high volume shooter and when that jump shot is falling, he is impossible to stop.
December 18, 20169 yr That by far was one of the best basketball games I have ever seen in terms of non stop action from the tip to the end. Both teams kept making play after play, and huge clutch shots all game long! It was such a fun game to watch and even more fun since UK won. Go cats!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.