Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Says Grand Canyon Crowd Better Than Duke, Kentucky

Featured Replies

What was impressive was the little guard who dropped 42 (I think it was) on the Cards, including 14-feet high floaters.
He was spectacular.
  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I'm offended that he grouped Duke and UK crowds together.

 

You should be.

Rick got just what he wanted.....UK fans upset and playing right into his hands

Rick is obviously messing with everyone. He's said silly stuff like this multiple times.

Edited by spindoc

Dang HT, tell us how you really feel about him lol.

 

Just Rick being Rick.

I see some people will get worked up over anything... :popcorn: :lol2:

Who's worked up ..besides Pitino ? I certainly am not, don't think that you are either. Trust me, I sleep fine regardless of what he says or does. I just thought that it was hilarious that a man that's as good of coach as he is feels like making a statement about fans that weren't involved in any way with the game he played. That's all. Only thing it shows me is that Duke / Coach K and U.K. / Calapari are in RP's head, he's losing recruiting battles to both.

Whys UL playing there?

 

Jerry Colangelo was a special advisor or something like that for the program a few years back when they were transitioning to Division 1 and he basically contacted all the people he knew in college ball to try and help get the program off the ground. His and Pitino's relationship ended up in this home-and-home.

Whys UL playing there?

 

Special deal on Ho Ho Ho's in December ?

Special deal on Ho Ho Ho's in December ?
UK's cheerleaders were there?
I still love Rick.

 

The saltiness is always so hilarious to me.

The saltiness is always so hilarious to me.

 

Agreed. You'd think his last name was Sutton!

Dang HT, tell us how you really feel about him lol.

 

Just Rick being Rick.

I forgot we can't say that. :lol2: It wasn't nearly as bad as you might be thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.