Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Says Grand Canyon Crowd Better Than Duke, Kentucky

Featured Replies

I'm not going to sit here in my glass house and throw stones at Rick. I will just say that after the restaurant incident, he was officially crossed off of my "list".

 

I said the same thing about her!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still love Rick.

 

 

My mother does too. He was always her favorite.

 

Of course , she likes Trump and hates Barack, so I'm not gonna vouch for mom's taste in men . :)

  • Author

He also said the guard from Grand Canyon had the best game ever against one of his teams. Pitino has coached against some really good guards in his four decades.

 

Hear this! Russell, Havocs earn a huge shout-out - GCU Today

 

He called the efforts of GCU guard DeWayne Russell, who played the entire game and scored 42 absolutely heroic points, “the best guard performance I’ve ever seen against one of my teams.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.