Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Says Grand Canyon Crowd Better Than Duke, Kentucky

Featured Replies

Agreed. You'd think his last name was Sutton!

 

Dont insult an honest drunk please .

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont insult an honest drunk please .

 

Just curious, what's your issue with Pitino?

My issue ? He runs a filthy program-- Hookers in the dorm rooms paid by staff . He paid for his mistress to have an abortion . That should be good just for starters . I dont need a priest for a coach but total slime I cant stomach.

My issue ? He runs a filthy program-- Hookers in the dorm rooms paid by staff . He paid for his mistress to have an abortion . That should be good just for starters . I dont need a priest for a coach but total slime I cant stomach.

 

He doesn't run a filthy program. Hyperbole. He had a rogue assistant on his staff and it burned them. As for the Sypher stuff, I'm assuming your stance is based on your religious beliefs, so I respect that opinion. If the infedelity bothers you, he was doing that in Lexington as well, so I hope you had an issue with it back then as well.

If its your choice to separate him from his staff in a embarrassing scandal such as this I respect you right to do so . I dont buy it .

Addt' you dont have to be religious to think paying for your lovers abortion while married is a horrible thing , not taking into account the whole sex on the restaurant table situation . And lied about it .

If its your choice to separate him from his staff in a embarrassing scandal such as this I respect you right to do so . I dont buy it .

 

He didn't know it was going on, I fully believe that. The NCAA agrees.

 

I also believe that it doesn't matter if he knew about it, as the Head Coach it is still on him and his responsibility to the program. He will pay for that and should.

Addt' you dont have to be religious to think paying for your lovers abortion while married is a horrible thing , not taking into account the whole sex on the restaurant table situation . And lied about it .

 

I hear what you are saying and understand why you'd feel that way.

 

The affair was wrong, lying about it was wrong. Pretty much anybody who is caught messing around is going to lie about it at some point. The lie is irrelevant in that situation, IMO. It's the least irresponsible part of it.

 

I am Pro-Choice, so I honestly don't have a problem with him paying for an abortion, as long as they mutually agreed that was the appropriate course of action for them. Him paying is just more admittance of the affair, I don't think that particular thing makes the situation any worse.

Addt' you dont have to be religious to think paying for your lovers abortion while married is a horrible thing , not taking into account the whole sex on the restaurant table situation . And lied about it .

 

Just a point of clarification...the sex wasn't on the table...it was on the banquette bench. So...AT the table...not ON the table.

Not at the table, Carlos! :lol2:

 

I mean manners, obviously.

Not at the table, Carlos! :lol2:

 

I mean manners, obviously.

 

I mean, he's not a total heathen.

I'm not going to sit here in my glass house and throw stones at Rick. I will just say that after the restaurant incident, he was officially crossed off of my "list".

I'm not going to sit here in my glass house and throw stones at Rick. I will just say that after the restaurant incident, he was officially crossed off of my "list".

 

Of people to do? :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.