Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some NFL Games Are Fixed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the NFL would jeopardize the integrity of the whole league and possibly the future of the sport because they want the Raiders to win in front of Mexican-friendly Raider fans?

Not remotely. Just because I don't buy into the conspiracy theory doesn't mean I'm slow. And for the record, I've watched every highlight the NFL has on the game. And all the ones Wireman posted in here. I think this might be more a case of inept arbiters than a game on the fix. Just sayin'.

 

 

I'm with you. But, again, I thought Trump had no chance.

And Oswald wasn't the lone gunman.... And 9-11 was an inside job... and ...
And Anna Nicole married for love.

 

Mr_Rate2.jpg

And Anna Nicole married for love.

 

Mr_Rate2.jpg

 

Ummm, she did love the old dude's money so there's that.

So, the NFL would jeopardize the integrity of the whole league and possibly the future of the sport because they want the Raiders to win in front of Mexican-friendly Raider fans?

 

You have to ask this question? If course they would, its all about the $$$$$$. Those officials dont have earpieces in for no reason.

If someone thinks they are fixed, then why would you watch the games? But again rasslin' was real wasn't it?

If someone thinks they are fixed, then why would you watch the games? But again rasslin' was real wasn't it?

 

Your off here, professional wrestling has never claimed to be "real."

Don't forget the Laser in Brock's face last night either...probably coming for Rogers box

 

brock-osweiler-lasers.png

 

Video on ESPN was very clear

Your off here, professional wrestling has never claimed to be "real."

 

At one point in time they did.

So, the NFL would jeopardize the integrity of the whole league and possibly the future of the sport because they want the Raiders to win in front of Mexican-friendly Raider fans?

 

This a thousand times. There is NO WAY the NFL is going to jeopardize its money printing machine so the Mexicans can see Oakland win a game in Mexico. Makes no sense. Also, think of how many people have to be in on it. Someone would eventually talk.

 

I watched the entire game and still am not sure if Hopkins stepped out of bounds...nearly impossible to tell in real time. Very hard even in slow motion. I agree both spots were terrible...

 

These conspiracy things crack me up. Now I would agree ONE rogue official (or player) could do something to fix a game. But the thought that the league would be in on something like that is laughable. You think Goodell is going to risk a $40mm a year paycheck and possibly go to jail to fix a game(s)...C'mon man!!

Not remotely. Just because I don't buy into the conspiracy theory doesn't mean I'm slow. And for the record, I've watched every highlight the NFL has on the game. And all the ones Wireman posted in here. I think this might be more a case of inept arbiters than a game on the fix. Just sayin'.

 

We've gone from the refs suck to the games are fixed. I don't get it. The refs can't score touchdowns, get first downs and make stops on defense.

We've gone from the refs suck to the games are fixed. I don't get it. The refs can't score touchdowns, get first downs and make stops on defense.

 

The NBA managed that transition in one play:

 

The NBA managed that transition in one play:

 

 

No calls on both teams. The Spurs had plenty of time to make a shot and failed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.