Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some NFL Games Are Fixed

Featured Replies

I am with @Wireman

 

I watched this game from start to finish and it was a major turnoff for me as a fan.

 

I would like to know how each of the officials are selected and what their track record is on accuracy of calls.

 

The NFL got a Raider win like they wanted but again a very bad look.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does the NFL want the Raiders to win?

  • Author
I am with @Wireman

 

I watched this game from start to finish and it was a major turnoff for me as a fan.

 

I would like to know how each of the officials are selected and what their track record is on accuracy of calls.

 

The NFL got a Raider win like they wanted but again a very bad look.

 

That's my problem. I don't mind that the Raiders won but it's the fact that it now looks like the NFL wanted the Raiders to win. Bad form by the league and makes everyone dislike the game even more.

Why does the NFL want the Raiders to win?

 

Wondering the same myself.

Why does the NFL want the Raiders to win?

 

Wondering the same myself.

 

Mexico is Raider Nation Land.

That's my problem. I don't mind that the Raiders won but it's the fact that it now looks like the NFL wanted the Raiders to win. Bad form by the league and makes everyone dislike the game even more.

 

You did a better job of explaining it than me. I wanted the Raiders to win but it is definitely a bad look for the NFL even if that is just the conspiracy theory in you and I.

Mexico is Raider Nation Land.
And Texas is their neighbor. I'm not buying what you and Wireman are selling.
And Texas is their neighbor. I'm not buying what you and Wireman are selling.

 

Yeah, but unlike me and @Wireman you didn't watch the game last night. Had you watched the game (or any of the pregame) you would know Mexico was Raider Country last night. And if we are talking about Texas, it is the Cowboys all the way and not the Texans.

Why didn't the Texans head coach challenge the spot on the third down play? That was a horrible spot. Perhaps the worst I have seen in any football game all year. That was the one he should have challenged.

  • Author
Why didn't the Texans head coach challenge the spot on the third down play? That was a horrible spot. Perhaps the worst I have seen in any football game all year. That was the one he should have challenged.

 

Maybe he was in on it too. I mean...he did punt late in the game, which was a bizarre decision.

Why didn't the Texans head coach challenge the spot on the third down play? That was a horrible spot. Perhaps the worst I have seen in any football game all year. That was the one he should have challenged.

 

I know right.

 

I wonder if it was the same official that blew both calls.

Yeah, but unlike me and @Wireman you didn't watch the game last night. Had you watched the game (or any of the pregame) you would know Mexico was Raider Country last night. And if we are talking about Texas, it is the Cowboys all the way and not the Texans.
So, the NFL saw the pregame populous of Raider fans, then relayed to the officials to rig the game for fear of a revolt. Still not buying.

It was definitely a Raider crowd.

So, the NFL saw the pregame populous of Raider fans, then relayed to the officials to rig the game for fear of a revolt. Still not buying.

 

You're slow today doc.

You're slow today doc.
Not remotely. Just because I don't buy into the conspiracy theory doesn't mean I'm slow. And for the record, I've watched every highlight the NFL has on the game. And all the ones Wireman posted in here. I think this might be more a case of inept arbiters than a game on the fix. Just sayin'.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.