Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some NFL Games Are Fixed

Featured Replies

I have no doubt. If you're watching this Raiders/Texans game, you are seeing one of the all time great hosejobs.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible spot and review right there.

  • Author
Fear not! Blandino will tell us today how many calls were missed and we can all move on and put this behind us.

 

There were multiple missed calls. There was no way the Texans were winning that game.

I didn't watch the game. Is the call on Hopkins foot out of bounds your source of angst?

  • Author
I didn't watch the game. Is the call on Hopkins foot out of bounds your source of angst?

 

The missed first down was even worse

  • Author

 

I would argue that they had the first down twice and maybe even three times.

On the hopkins out of bounds I believe he stepped out as I thought I seen white chalk. The missed first down was ridiculous!

I would argue that they had the first down twice and maybe even three times.

 

He didn't get it the first time.

 

Definitely got it the 2nd and 3rd time.

I have said it since I have followed sports, nascar being the worst, most big money is on sports, officials make bets period, people can think what they want to, no way Vegas is that good

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.