Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Muslim Registration

Featured Replies

How exactly would this work?

 

For discussion sake, pick any area - definitions , enforcement, legality, how it would be used, etc.

will there be a long line at the department of mobile Muslims?

Well for starters, we give every Muslim an arm band emblazoned with a yellow star and crescent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....the idea of a Muslim registration coming to fruition embarrasses and frightens me.

  • Author
:no:

 

???

  • Author

We don't really think this would be enforced for Muslim Americans, right?

We don't really think this would be enforced for Muslim Americans, right?

 

No, that should never be allowed.

  • Author
No, according to the link it would be for immigrants only.

 

I'm aware of that.

 

However, a)Trump mentioned it once and b)I know that too many Americans would support the idea.

I'm aware of that.

 

However, a)Trump mentioned it once and b)I know that too many Americans would support the idea.

 

Too many would still be a small minority, way way to small. The majority wouldn't let it happen. This will NEVER happen in the USA.

 

Baiting eh.

Too many would still be a small minority, way way to small. The majority wouldn't let it happen. This will NEVER happen in the USA.

 

Baiting eh.

 

According to @Jesse James and others who speak glowingly about the upcoming civil war, I'm not so sure. Jesse does have his fingers on the pulse of half of America, after all.

According to @Jesse James and others who speak glowingly about the upcoming civil war, I'm not so sure. Jesse does have his fingers on the pulse of half of America, after all.

 

I might add that we R's are not the ones protesting in the street claiming President Elect Trump is not our president Jim. I stand by my assertion that if we keep getting even more divided that day will come that the people will end up splitting apart and that through history shows usually guns are involved. Pretty simple to figure out if your friend google is used. Its happened here before and many other places in the world. Think our people are above all that now. Think again.

^

 

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.