Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Muslim Registration

Featured Replies

Some Trump talking heads using Japanese internment as precedent for the registry. Pretty damn disturbing, folks.

Honest question? If you want to be sarcastic, just don't respond. Would the registry.if it happens be for all Muslims, Middle Easterners only, immigrants past, present, and/or future?

 

If I , a white male, who is a Christian and switch faith to Islam, would I have to register? Is this all or only selected traits with nationality, gender, race, or.

 

I a not baiting, just wondering what this would really entail?

Honest question? If you want to be sarcastic, just don't respond. Would the registry.if it happens be for all Muslims, Middle Easterners only, immigrants past, present, and/or future?

 

If I , a white male, who is a Christian and switch faith to Islam, would I have to register? Is this all or only selected traits with nationality, gender, race, or.

 

I a not baiting, just wondering what this would really entail?

 

It does create a whole bunch of problems when you consider not all Muslims "look like Muslims." You have European Muslims from the Balkan areas and southwestern Russia. You also have Muslims from places such as Indonesia, The Phillipines and SE Asia who don't look like your typical Arab Muslims. There are Muslims from Africa who can either look like black folks and ones who can look like Mediterranean folks.

 

I'm sure there's somebody they have in mind who can sort it all out for us, "one drop of blood" style.

It does create a whole bunch of problems when you consider not all Muslims "look like Muslims." You have European Muslims from the Balkan areas and southwestern Russia. You also have Muslims from places such as Indonesia, The Phillipines and SE Asia who don't look like your typical Arab Muslims. There are Muslims from Africa who can either look like black folks and ones who can look like Mediterranean folks.

 

I'm sure there's somebody they have in mind who can sort it all out for us, "one drop of blood" style.

 

The only way this works is that everyone, I mean, everyone register and I am still not sure what that means. That would be fair.

Is there a section for satire ? Maybe we need one . Good grief .

Is there a section for satire ? Maybe we need one . Good grief .

 

I don't understand why you are discounting Trump's stance on this. His surrogates are still spouting the idea, so it must be a thing.

Its a " thing" in the same manner some were saying Obama was born in Kenya .

Its a " thing" in the same manner some were saying Obama was born in Kenya .

 

Except some aren't saying this: straight from the horse's mouth.

  • Author
Its a " thing" in the same manner some were saying Obama was born in Kenya .

 

 

Agreed.

 

IF President Obama said "Maybe I was born in Kenya."

I don't think it will happen. I think it's rhetoric. I think you will see a continuation of what we do now to try to find extremists. Maybe some new ideas on how to do that, but I can't see much more than that. How in the world could you possibly implement such an undertaking? Not to mention I would view it as a violation of citizens rights.

I don't think it will happen. I think it's rhetoric. I think you will see a continuation of what we do now to try to find extremists. Maybe some new ideas on how to do that, but I can't see much more than that. How in the world could you possibly implement such an undertaking? Not to mention I would view it as a violation of citizens rights.

 

So would most of us.

 

But we ain't making the decisions.

So would most of us.

 

But we ain't making the decisions.

 

True.

Oh well , it was truly stimulating conversation while it lasted .

“Look, I’m not going to rule out anything. But, but I wouldn’t — we’re not going to have a registry based on a religion.”

 

That paradoxical statement sure clears it up. We probably shouldn't bother asking any questions about what Kobach plans to do with the DHS re: Muslims and immigrants and just go back to sleep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.