Trump on Gay marriage

All Tell

Here is whats funny. The democrats lost. Beat. Now they want to tell Trump what to do, who to hire. This one is not good enough. That one does not go along with what I do. Guess what. They are never gonna think like the left. The are opposite. If you had wanted to run the country the way Obama wanted to, you should have gotten the vote out more. To quote the great President thats leaving. Elections have consequences. Trump won.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't the same issue, I don't thinks it's fair to compare inconsistencies on policy between gay marriage and life.

If he says the reason he's not going to challenge gay marriage is because it has already been settled in the courts then wouldn't that apply to every issue that has been settled by the courts?

If your daughter was a Republican and her best friend was Liz Cheney, would you trust her to make political hiring decisions for you?

My kids wouldn't be advising me period. I'm a pretty selfish individual who is hellbent on doing things my way. The only person with a chance to advise me would be my dad. Other than that...I got it.

Here is whats funny. The democrats lost. Beat. Now they want to tell Trump what to do, who to hire. This one is not good enough. That one does not go along with what I do. Guess what. They are never gonna think like the left. The are opposite. If you had wanted to run the country the way Obama wanted to, you should have gotten the vote out more. To quote the great President thats leaving. Elections have consequences. Trump won.

Who is telling Trump who to hire? We are simply questioning a choice or two. Do we really need to go back and look at all the questions you and @mountain ref have piled up over the years? :lol2:

How many threads were there over Obama not wearing his flag pin on his suit back in 2008? :lol2: :lol2:

Who is telling Trump who to hire? We are simply questioning a choice or two. Do we really need to go back and look at all the questions you and @mountain ref have piled up over the years? :lol2:

I dont think you can find a post where I questioned anyone Obama hired. Now I have hammered Hillary for her Benghazi stuff, but that was warranted. She was already there and in the admin. I never once questioned Obama hiring her. On stuff like this, I am a wait and see person. Gotta give everyone a fair shot. And yes if Hillary had been elected I would have wanted her to do good so we all can do good. If she hired someone who turned out bad, only then would I disagree. Feel free to look for those posts from me where I criticized Obama from hiring anyone, including Hillary before they proved themselves as doing a bad job. Others may have.

Of course. That's my whole point. They will be running the show. If my kids are going to choose my Chief of Staff then chances are I will allow them to make other decisions for me.

Must be why he has asked for them to receive the highest level of security clearance for classified information.

You think they MADE the decision, they just told him who it was going to be? I could see asking for their opinion, but I highly doubt they told him who would be his CoS, if that wasn't who he wanted.

How many threads were there over Obama not wearing his flag pin on his suit back in 2008? :lol2: :lol2:

I dont think I even ventured into this forum then so I would not know.

I thought you were lying about the flag pin topic until I searched the threads... smdh. I was like no way lol.

If he says the reason he's not going to challenge gay marriage is because it has already been settled in the courts then wouldn't that apply to every issue that has been settled by the courts?

Short answer Clyde is no. Maybe like most, gay marriage is accepted. Roe Vs wade has always been bad precedent or law .

As things keep unfolding, those concerns back in the primary about Trump are starting to look like they may have been true. Is Trump a conservative or a RINO?

I dont think you can find a post where I questioned anyone Obama hired. Now I have hammered Hillary for her Benghazi stuff, but that was warranted. She was already there and in the admin. I never once questioned Obama hiring her. On stuff like this, I am a wait and see person. Gotta give everyone a fair shot. And yes if Hillary had been elected I would have wanted her to do good so we all can do good. If she hired someone who turned out bad, only then would I disagree. Feel free to look for those posts from me where I criticized Obama from hiring anyone, including Hillary before they proved themselves as doing a bad job. Others may have.

So what you are saying is that when Trump hires a guy like Stephen Bannon I shouldn't question it? I should wait and see what happens?