Trump on Gay marriage

All Tell

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I would ask based on what...but it doesn't matter.

Of course it doesn't matter. You should know by now I am not going to change my mind when it comes to speculation. You have your speculation and beliefs and I have mine. You can't talk me into believing what you believe. :lol2:

Of course it doesn't matter. You should know by now I am not going to change my mind when it comes to speculation. You have your speculation and beliefs and I have mine. You can't talk me into believing what you believe. :lol2:

I'm not trying to talk you into anything, I'm just trying to figure out what the heck you are saying. :lol2:

So what you are saying is that when Trump hires a guy like Stephen Bannon I shouldn't question it? I should wait and see what happens?

PP92 I would never tell you or anyone what to question. I did look this guy up the other day and the only thing I found was his ex wife accused him of saying he never wanted his kids to go to school with Jews. He has denied this. Its a he said she said deal. The rest that I can find, and maybe I missed some cause after reading that court case I never delved really deep, is that he was Breibarts guy. But thats all speculation on him being a racist and the lefts spin. Thats why I said you cant trust any of these news outlets pretty much. They have been proven to be liars and why would we even listen to them if they were saying Obama did something bad? They proved with Trump they will stoop to the lowest to sway a election with the loaded polls etc. If this guy comes in and trys to do something bad to any group of people he needs to be hung. Till at least he gets sworn in and proves himself I am not saying anything. You guys can, not me.

PP92 I would never tell you or anyone what to question. I did look this guy up the other day and the only thing I found was his ex wife accused him of saying he never wanted his kids to go to school with Jews. He has denied this. Its a he said she said deal. The rest that I can find, and maybe I missed some cause after reading that court case I never delved really deep, is that he was Breibarts guy. But thats all speculation on him being a racist and the lefts spin. Thats why I said you cant trust any of these news outlets pretty much. They have been proven to be liars and why would we even listen to them if they were saying Obama did something bad? They proved with Trump they will stoop to the lowest to sway a election with the loaded polls etc. If this guy comes in and trys to do something bad to any group of people he needs to be hung. Till at least he gets sworn in and proves himself I am not saying anything. You guys can, not me.

Fair enough. We all have our sources. We all have our beliefs. It's all good. I didn't expect folks from different sides of the aisle to agree on what we see and hear about Bannon. I was curious to see what folks from the right thought about him. I'm not surprised by what I have read on here by anything that has been said.

Fair enough. We all have our sources. We all have our beliefs. It's all good. I didn't expect folks from different sides of the aisle to agree on what we see and hear about Bannon. I was curious to see what folks from the right thought about him. I'm not surprised by what I have read on here by anything that has been said.

pp92 if this guy turns out bad then he needs to go. Ill lead the charge.

pp92 if this guy turns out bad then he needs to go. Ill lead the charge.

I hear you but we are on opposite sides of the spectrum so we have different opinions on what we think bad is. White supremacists coming out in the open and praising Trump for hiring Bannon is already bad enough to me. Hopefully I am wrong again and they prove to have a successful 8 years in office.

I hear you but we are on opposite sides of the spectrum so we have different opinions on what we think bad is. White supremacists coming out in the open and praising Trump for hiring Bannon is already bad enough to me. Hopefully I am wrong again and they prove to have a successful 8 years in office.

PP92 thats what I mean, I am not for a white supremacist to be in any cabinet just like I am not for a Black Panther to be either. I dont think anyone is, unless of course you are in one of those groups or ideology.