Trump on Gay marriage

All Tell

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he would appoint Pro-Life Judges, that doesn't in any way ensure that it comes before them to decide. He then went on to say that it should be decided by the states not federally. How often has one SCOTUS changed or reversed a decision of a previous SCOTUS, I have no idea how apt they are to doing this.

So why do you think he answered he was going to appoint a pro-life judge when asked about abortion?

So why do you think he answered he was going to appoint a pro-life judge when asked about abortion?

Maybe because there is more to it than just Roe V. Wade...late term abortion, by some thoughts, could be considered murder or at the very least against the law.

If I was appointing Judges, I'd pick someone that believes in the rights of the unborn also...doesn't mean I want Roe overturned.

Even Dick Cheney won't have the power Pence will have. How Pence used this power remains to be seen.

I don't see it that way. Trump I think, is less likely to cede any real power than W was.

Cheney ran the search for a VP and picked himself :lol2:, he ran the Transition and according to the majority of liberals was a puppet master behind Bush. Cheney had been a part of DC for decades, Pence has no where near the power base that Cheney had coming into the WH.

I don't see it that way. Trump I think, is less likely to cede any real power than W was.

Cheney ran the search for a VP and picked himself :lol2:, he ran the Transition and according to the majority of liberals was a puppet master behind Bush. Cheney had been a part of DC for decades, Pence has no where near the power base that Cheney had coming into the WH.

Trump is already ceding power. Has been since the results came in. Bush did what Cheney told him to do to a certain extent. Trump HAS to do what Pence says because he doesn't have a clue as to what to do. We'll see what happens though. As long as Bannon doesn't have power I'm satisfied but he and Preibus will be battling for power for the time being.

Trump is already ceding power. Has been since the results came in. Bush did what Cheney told him to do to a certain extent. Trump HAS to do what Pence says because he doesn't have a clue as to what to do. We'll see what happens though. As long as Bannon doesn't have power I'm satisfied but he and Preibus will be battling for power for the time being.

Who did he cede power to already?

Pence, Ivanka, Kushner and whoever emerges from the Bannon/Preibus fight.

Not following how you get he has ceded power to any of them away from himself.

Every President picks key strategist to work for them, there is always someone picked to run the transistion...where exactly has he already given up power?

I would put my money on Trump knowing more about these things than did the Community Organizer when he was elected. I'm betting more gets done that is good for the country under his watch too.