Trump on Gay marriage

All Tell

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would a true conservative do that?

As I asked above, is Trump a conservative or a RINO?

It is truly too early to tell. I think Obama hit the nail on the head in his press conference yesterday when he said his impression from their conversation is that Trump is not an idealogue, he is a pragmatist.

Would a true conservative do that?

As I asked above, is Trump a conservative or a RINO?

It is truly too early to tell. I think Obama hit the nail on the head in his press conference yesterday when he said his impression from their conversation is that Trump is not an idealogue, he is a pragmatist.

I feel I'm a true conservative, I've hired and promoted people of every diverse background in my career. If someone can do the job they can do the job.

Cabinet level, probably Education Secretary

Obama’s Cabinet Diversity Record ‘Embarrassing as Hell’ | DiversityInc

Good thing he didn't run a campaign fueled with hateful racist rhetoric. He'd have looked like a hypocrite with his 69% white male cabinet.

Funny though, for all those white people in his cabinet everyone criticizes Eric Holder and Valerie Jarrett. Hmmmmmmm

I'm not trying to talk you into anything, I'm just trying to figure out what the heck you are saying. :lol2:

He's saying his side lost, he thinks his guy was treated poorly for the last 8 years so now he's going to get even and treat the new guy just like he thinks his guy was treated.

Good thing he didn't run a campaign fueled with hateful racist rhetoric. He'd have looked like a hypocrite with his 69% white male cabinet.

Funny though, for all those white people in his cabinet everyone criticizes Eric Holder and Valerie Jarrett. Hmmmmmmm

FWIW I think Kerry Sucks, he's whiter than rice. :lol2:

You know, those of you who take this juvenile and immature approach to all of this are the reason the majority of people hate this forum. Not that any of you care, obviously.

OMG, are you kidding. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank GOD someone has some humor.:ohbrother:

He's saying his side lost, he thinks his guy was treated poorly for the last 8 years so now he's going to get even and treat the new guy just like he thinks his guy was treated.
Which side of mine lost? I abstained in voting for POTUS because with the choices there were I felt like we lost before Election Day. I didn't like Hillary and I didn't like Trump. I didn't think Trump would win but I was wrong. Now we are talking about President Elect Trump and what may come of it. Too much for you to handle?

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of his either.

I wasnt a fan either. But I also didnt like and despised Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld also.

Rice and Powell were the only ones I cared much for with Bush.

Kerry is a something, I just dont know what.

He said he would appoint Pro-Life Judges, that doesn't in any way ensure that it comes before them to decide. He then went on to say that it should be decided by the states not federally. How often has one SCOTUS changed or reversed a decision of a previous SCOTUS, I have no idea how apt they are to doing this.

Personally, I think that Planned Parenthood v Casey is about as much control of abortions as the Court will permit.

Which side of mine lost? I abstained in voting for POTUS because with the choices there were I felt like we lost before Election Day. I didn't like Hillary and I didn't like Trump. I didn't think Trump would win but I was wrong. Now we are talking about President Elect Trump and what may come of it. Too much for you to handle?

You're a supporter of Obama's agenda. Hillary was more likely to push policy that followed Obama. You can say that you didn't support Hillary but your side still lost. Go ahead and talk about Trump all you want. The left is proving to be just as petty and obstinate as they accused the right of being.

And as another person who didn't really like either candidate but voted for Trump I have to say I very pleased with what I've heard from him so far. No candidate is ever going to mesh 100% with my views but so far he's headed in the right direction.