Trump on Gay marriage

All Tell

Why dont we just wait and see what he does. Last time I checked since I left for work this morning its a few days till he becomes president right? Listen to what he has said himself since he has become the president elect not what the main stream media has begun spinning. See how that worked out for them last time and the people who believed that crap.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont we just wait and see what he does. Last time I checked since I left for work this morning its a few days till he becomes president right? Listen to what he has said himself since he has become the president elect not what the main stream media has begun spinning. See how that worked out for them last time and the people who believed that crap.

Nah, i'm having too much fun seeing what people are saying. Just like the devil said to stinkmeaner in Boondocks "I need you to spread ignorance in the community". I enjoy people freaking out just like they did with Obama and saying he was gonna put in place sharia law since he was from Kenya and a muslim :lol2:. Maybe peoples reason for being scared are justified or maybe they're not. I just wish Pres-elect Trump luck with uniting the country. His temperament as Pres-elect gives me hope and I hope he helps America become a better place and like Chapelle said on SNL I will give him a chance.

Not following how you get he has ceded power to any of them away from himself.

Every President picks key strategist to work for them, there is always someone picked to run the transistion...where exactly has he already given up power?

IMO based on what I have been reading they are currently and will be running the show.

I would put my money on Trump knowing more about these things than did the Community Organizer when he was elected. I'm betting more gets done that is good for the country under his watch too.

I hope so. We all succeed if he can do that. At the very least he will have the Senate and House of Representatives as well as a team of individuals around him that will be able to do whatever they want with ZERO opposition at all. That may allow him to have the least of amount of Executive Orders than any POTUS since Barack Obama or the 1970s depending on how you look at things.

What, we can't speak on his actions he is currently doing? Offer up real time commentary. Listening to what he is saying now as President Elect further shows how he said anything possible to get elected. I'm definitely more intrigued each day as he back tracks on each issue more and more each day. Before you know it his own administration will be trying to remove him from office.

Nah, i'm having too much fun seeing what people are saying. Just like the devil said to stinkmeaner in Boondocks "I need you to spread ignorance in the community". I enjoy people freaking out just like they did with Obama and saying he was gonna put in place sharia law since he was from Kenya and a muslim :lol2:. Maybe peoples reason for being scared are justified or maybe they're not. I just wish Pres-elect Trump luck with uniting the country. His temperament as Pres-elect gives me hope and I hope he helps America become a better place and like Chapelle said on SNL I will give him a chance.

Same here. :thumb:

IMO based on what I have been reading they are currently and will be running the show.

Need to hire over 4000 people in next 9 weeks, hard to do it by yourself. Even the current President had a large transition staff, you have to have one...one person can't do the job alone. There is a lot that has to get done and you need people you trust to make some of the basic decisions, I'd bet there is no one he trust more than Ivanka. I doubt she is involved much after the inauguration.

Need to hire over 4000 people in next 9 weeks, hard to do it by yourself. Even the current President had a large transition staff, you have to have one...one person can't do the job alone. There is a lot that has to get done and you need people you trust to make some of the basic decisions, I'd bet there is no one he trust more than Ivanka. I doubt she is involved much after the inauguration.

She played a key role in Preibus being named Chief of Staff as did Kushner. Kushner isn't expected to have an official role but will have the ear of Trump whenever he wants it.

Just saying....

Preserving life is never a bad thing. Abortion should not be used for birth control. You have a consensual dance you deal, not kill. There are things like birth control that does not require you to kill a baby.

No offense but that's irrelevant to the point. Not arguing abortion or gay marriage. Just asking why he's inconsistent.

She played a key role in Preibus being named Chief of Staff as did Kushner. Kushner isn't expected to have an official role but will have the ear of Trump whenever he wants it.

Just saying....

So you wouldn't listen to your daughters advice if you had experience working with her and trusted her advice?

Kushner is his son in law, I'd hope he'd be able to talk to him, I know mine would...just saying.

So you wouldn't listen to your daughters advice if you had experience working with her and trusted her advice?

Kushner is his son in law, I'd hope he'd be able to talk to him, I know mine would...just saying.

Of course. That's my whole point. They will be running the show. If my kids are going to choose my Chief of Staff then chances are I will allow them to make other decisions for me.

Must be why he has asked for them to receive the highest level of security clearance for classified information.

Of course. That's my whole point. They will be running the show. If my kids are going to choose my Chief of Staff then chances are I will allow them to make other decisions for me.

Must be why he has asked for them to receive the highest level of security clearance for classified information.

If your daughter was a Republican and her best friend was Liz Cheney, would you trust her to make political hiring decisions for you?