Trump on Gay marriage

All Tell

You're a supporter of Obama's agenda. Hillary was more likely to push policy that followed Obama. You can say that you didn't support Hillary but your side still lost. Go ahead and talk about Trump all you want. The left is proving to be just as petty and obstinate as they accused the right of being.

And as another person who didn't really like either candidate but voted for Trump I have to say I very pleased with what I've heard from him so far. No candidate is ever going to mesh 100% with my views but so far he's headed in the right direction.

Is that so? So are you purposely overlooking the fact that I have stated that I have been encouraged by everything Trump has been saying and have only criticized his choice of Bannon and debated on who will actually running the show or have you just missed where I have stated that multiple times? Are you missing where I have stated multiple times for the record that I hope I am wrong about Trump? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a supporter of Obama's agenda. Hillary was more likely to push policy that followed Obama. You can say that you didn't support Hillary but your side still lost. Go ahead and talk about Trump all you want. The left is proving to be just as petty and obstinate as they accused the right of being.

And as another person who didn't really like either candidate but voted for Trump I have to say I very pleased with what I've heard from him so far. No candidate is ever going to mesh 100% with my views but so far he's headed in the right direction.

And truthfully I am more of a supporter of Obama than his agenda. You have never seen me on here focused on Obamacare, guns or any of that other stuff that gets your side all riled up. I love Obama and I always will. His agenda is the least of my concerns and I question Hillary would have upheld his legacy seeing as how she has always felt she is better and smarter than him. I will always feel like he is an honest man who has been castigated and obstructed by the right from having an even more remarkable run as POTUS. I mean, if we really really want to talk about petty we can go back to Mitch McConnell's promise he made to America the day after Obama won in 2008 and held for all 8 years of Obama's terms. I know it comes across as me being petty right now but I honestly do not care how it looks. Not you or anyone else in this world is going to stop me from posting what I want to on here so my advice to you is buckle up. We may have 8 years of this if I don't like Trump and his agenda. I'm just getting warmed up. I haven't paid attention to the news for 8 years. I go to sleep reading political articles from all sides now. These next 8 years may be some of my best work.

Stay tuned.

I'm talking about the way you are marginalizing Trump by saying that he'll only be a figure head and deriding him for surrounding himself with people he trusts, including his children, for advice. He's no different then every other person that's ever been elected to that office in that regard.

I'm talking about the way you are marginalizing Trump by saying that he'll only be a figure head and deriding him for surrounding himself with people he trusts, including his children, for advice. He's no different then every other person that's ever been elected to that office in that regard.
I'd be marginalizing Hillary had she won but you don't like Hillary so I guess it would be cool and the gang for me to marginalize her. :lol2:

Cmon men , get on board , like the real , positive , good for America board .. Not the " I hate the guys guts and hope fails " train . Unless you do despise him , then just say so .

Yeah dont be like I would be if Hillary had won. Hoping she would fail and plunge Merica to hell.

Cause mayonnaise no way I could be fer her. And to think she purt near won bout killt me.

Cmon men , get on board , like the real , positive , good for America board .. Not the " I hate the guys guts and hope fails " train . Unless you do despise him , then just say so .

I've made my feelings for Trump clear.

Again though, funny how NOW the vibe is let's come together as one.

I've made my feelings for Trump clear.

Again though, funny how NOW the vibe is let's come together as one.

I had the vibe when Obama was first elected. He had me fooled though, especially when he started jumping the gun on news, especially the Beer Summit ordeal.

His lack of transparency after he said he would be the most transparent. How the Health care was shoved through, etc.

Until Trump gives me the same reasons I will say Im for him.