Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Canisius 69

Featured Replies

Shooting is still a big worry. However this team definitely is very athletic!

Got to improve from outside. Gave up to many back door cuts. They are really good at dribble drive.

Shooting is still a big worry. However this team definitely is very athletic!

 

Got to improve from outside. Gave up to many back door cuts. They are really good at dribble drive.

 

Reminds me of 2010 team, both good and bad.

RELAX!!!!!!! As Aaron Rodgers said a few years ago. This team will be fine.

RELAX!!!!!!! As Aaron Rodgers said a few years ago. This team will be fine.

 

No one said this team wouldn't be fine. Outside shooting was my concern before the season started, and it still is.

Got to improve from outside. Gave up to many back door cuts. They are really good at dribble drive.

 

:thumb: Agreed, should the outside game / shooting not improve greatly, teams better than the opponent tonight will have success by just playing zone and/or pack a man/man defense in and dare them to shoot jump shots

Some things UK needs to improve on, I'm not worried though, it's early, Cal will get them right.

Reminds me of 2010 team, both good and bad.

 

I think this will prove to be a better shooting team than 2010. If anything they will be more dynamic in being able to operate in the paint so hopefully it will not be as troubling of a problem if a poor shooting night does rear it's ugly head. Loved last night when the Griffins went to a zone and Briscoe operated at the FT line.

I got an alert on my phone last night regarding the UK score (UK vs. Can). For a second, I am embarrassed to say that I thought, "Why was UK playing Canada?"

I think I've said it before, but I'm jealous of UK's long athletic guards.

No one said this team wouldn't be fine. Outside shooting was my concern before the season started, and it still is.

 

Calipari said on his post game show that the outside shooting had him puzzled because they are a very good outside shooting team. I suppose at least in practice.

I think Fox will start to knock downs some 3's. His stroke looks decent.

I think I've said it before, but I'm jealous of UK's long athletic guards.

 

Have a chance to be an unreal defensive unit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.