Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NASA shows how bad arctic Ice has melted.

Featured Replies

And I think you are right, ref.

The world is coming to an end! @mountain ref is hanging out on CNN's website?

The world is coming to an end!

mcpapa agreed with mountain ref

 

Fixed that for you!!!

I got some soon to be beach front property to sell you in ky.

 

If it's in Florida, I ain't buying.

mt. ref ... do not let anyone you know in the coal business find out you believe this and shared it

If it's in Florida, I ain't buying.

 

He's buying potential beach front property in KY.

Easy fix. Just target a couple of ICBMs each on Tehran, Tripoli, Beijing, and Moscow.

 

Nuclear winter. Several problems solved.

 

(Of course I'm kidding.............maybe?)

While many people will continue to argue against global warming, they can't deny that humans are the makers of the destruction of the world. I mean, look at the trash on the roads, the little consideration for the forests and animals, and how we treat each other.

 

 

Made myself sound like a hippie, but man, we are a sad species.

 

"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money."-Cree Proverb

^ Hard for this old hippie to like this post enough.

Edited by mcpapa

  • Author

^^^^^

Me too.

I got some soon to be beach front property to sell you in ky.

 

image.jpeg

 

It's possible if you're that Paducah area has some oceanfront property.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.