Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central Adds 7 Footer From Germany

Featured Replies

What kind of size does GRC have?

  • Replies 82
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I went to JC today to get some pictures for my preview. Decided to take my tape measure. Here is what I got. Just a tad under 7'0'' with shoes on. I got him about 6'11.5''. Close enough for me, but you be the judge.

 

Leon 2.jpg

 

Leon 1.jpg

So I went to JC today to get some pictures for my preview. Decided to take my tape measure. Here is what I got. Just a tad under 7'0'' with shoes on. I got him about 6'11.5''. Close enough for me, but you be the judge.

 

[ATTACH]58962[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]58963[/ATTACH]

 

Of course, we don't get to see the two telephone books he's standing on. :lol2:

Dear God, Wireman will want the tape measure confirmed.

[ATTACH]58936[/ATTACH]. Here's what a legit 7 footer looks like . My daughter is 5'7". U guys draw ur own conclusions if the German kid is legit 7.

 

That's Sim Bhullar.

Yep - can promise u he's 7 ft

Dear God, Wireman will want the tape measure confirmed.

 

Doesn't make any difference to me. I hope he's 8-feet tall.

Yep - can promise u he's 7 ft

 

He's 7'5" but I'm not sure why he's relevant to this thread.

Just showing what a 7 ft kid looks like. Sim lived at my home for two yrs, he's 7'1 3/4

Just to add to the confusion...the typical door frame height is 6'8".:idunno:

There should be no confusion. I measured the kid and took pictures of it. No phone books. JC must have above average doors. Wait, do they even print phone books anymore.

 

I took a tape measure and measured the kid. Believe what ever you want or go conspiracy theory if you like. My goal is to get accurate information out there and get kids from the 15th Region exposure. The more your debating it the better. Means your thinking and talking about kids you may not have without the post.

 

I really dont know what else I can do.

Can you go back and measure his wing span? I want more to talk about regarding this kid.

Just to add to the confusion...the typical door frame height is 6'8".:idunno:

 

There should be no confusion. I measured the kid and took pictures of it. No phone books. JC must have above average doors. Wait, do they even print phone books anymore.

 

I took a tape measure and measured the kid. Believe what ever you want or go conspiracy theory if you like. My goal is to get accurate information out there and get kids from the 15th Region exposure. The more your debating it the better. Means your thinking and talking about kids you may not have without the post.

 

I really dont know what else I can do.

 

I just found it kind of funny/ironic is all, not meant to be mean, but since the discussion is about the young man's height and it was taken right next to the door, it just made me chuckle a bit. And yes the typical door frame is 6'8 standard, but they do make them taller/non standard as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.