Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central Adds 7 Footer From Germany

Featured Replies

[ATTACH]58936[/ATTACH]. Here's what a legit 7 footer looks like . My daughter is 5'7". U guys draw ur own conclusions if the German kid is legit 7.

 

I told you my thoughts. I thought he was 6'8" when I first looked but it's hard to tell on a video. The Central folks say he's 7' so I'll take their word for it

  • Replies 82
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is several inches tall than J.R. VanHoose. JR was listed at 6'9.25'' in the NBDL without shoes on. Again, Shane Hall was listed at 6'9'' at JC and 6'10'' by Alice Lloyd.

 

Here is the pic with him and Shane back to back.

Leon Moshefy.jpg

Look at the ear height (Shane has long floppy hair). When he got to JC in August he was measured at 6'10.25''. He was a bit sick last week and at the doctor was measured at just a tad under 7'0'' without shoes on. Remember, just 16, still growing and has grown over an inch in the last 3 months. Dr's have estimated 7'1'' to 7'3''

 

According to him he was 6'8'' when measured in Germany at the start of last Fall.

 

Again, Im just relaying what professionals have measured.

 

The picture above was taken just a few weeks after being at JC and just a week or so after his physical that gave the first measurement.

I personally thought Shane Hall was about 6'6" when I watched him too but that's neither here nor there.

I personally thought Shane Hall was about 6'6" when I watched him too but that's neither here nor there.

 

LOL. Quit stirring the pot. I guess Trenton Russell is 5'10''.

 

Wireman, my friend, I dont know what you have been telling people all these years, but I guess you have always kept them on the correct end of surprised with your acuity to measurement.

LOL. Quit stirring the pot. I guess Trenton Russell is 5'10''.

 

Wireman, my friend, I dont know what you have been telling people all these years, but I guess you have always kept them on the correct end of surprised with your acuity to measurement.

 

I'll go check this kid out this season. Like I said, I'll take your word for it but he didn't look to be a true 7-footer to me. Seeing him in person will be different though

I personally thought Shane Hall was about 6'6" when I watched him too but that's neither here nor there.

 

I'm not sure how some of the kids now a days come by their measurements. I have walked next to several UK players the past few years...Prickett, Magloire, a few others. For guys that are supposed to be 6'9, 6'10, etc., most of them strangely are not that much taller than me, sometimes even surprisingly so. I was actually shocked to see the size of Jamaal Maglorie...Wiki has him as 6'11...either I was on stilts the day I walked past him or I'm taller than 6'5, and neither are the case. Head height to head height he did not have me by a whole lot. Now, his arms, on the other hand, were probably 4 inches each longer than mine, if not more. After looking at him I was actually impressed that he could play against NBA centers because he just didn't look big enough to do so.

 

All that said, how big this kid actually is I don't know.

I'm not sure how some of the kids now a days come by their measurements. I have walked next to several UK players the past few years...Prickett, Magloire, a few others. For guys that are supposed to be 6'9, 6'10, etc., most of them strangely are not that much taller than me, sometimes even surprisingly so. I was actually shocked to see the size of Jamaal Maglorie...Wiki has him as 6'11...either I was on stilts the day I walked past him or I'm taller than 6'5, and neither are the case. Head height to head height he did not have me by a whole lot. Now, his arms, on the other hand, were probably 4 inches each longer than mine, if not more. After looking at him I was actually impressed that he could play against NBA centers because he just didn't look big enough to do so.

 

All that said, how big this kid actually is I don't know.

 

I see it all the time. A lot of 6'4" kids are listed at 6'7" and so on.

I see it all the time. A lot of 6'4" kids are listed at 6'7" and so on.

 

One of the biggest "discrepancies" in height I remember was Byron Houston with OK State several years ago. He was listed at OK State at something like 6'8, got to camp and in stocking feet was something like 6'3 1/2. 6'11 1/2 compared to 6'8 1/2...ok you're still pretty tall...6'8 to 6'3...that's a HUGE difference especially when talking about the NBA.

You guys are goofy. Good Lord. Does it matter?

You guys are goofy. Good Lord. Does it matter?

 

Well yeah of course it does.

Well yeah of course it does.

6'10" or 7'. Doesn't matter.

Lol- I hope the kid is 7 ft. But Shane is 6'7. Herd from some college coaches that the kid is prob d2 right now . If he develops- who knows .

If he speaks 6 languages my guess is he is not at Johnson Central for education. lol

We , GRC , will play JC in a scrimmage. We are short and quick. Not sure how we will handle a 7 footer.

 

Saturday, November 26th @ Zip Zone Classic @ Lawrence County. The Cardinals will take on Johnson Central at 4:15PM.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.