Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central Adds 7 Footer From Germany

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leave the poor kid alone. He probably already feels awkward enough being as tall as he is. Now it looks as if he is joining a circus. Good luck to him, hope he performs well. Lot's of pressure being tall on the hoops court.

There should be no confusion. I measured the kid and took pictures of it. No phone books. JC must have above average doors. Wait, do they even print phone books anymore.

 

I took a tape measure and measured the kid. Believe what ever you want or go conspiracy theory if you like. My goal is to get accurate information out there and get kids from the 15th Region exposure. The more your debating it the better. Means your thinking and talking about kids you may not have without the post.

 

I really dont know what else I can do.

 

I was only trying to add some comic relief to this thread.

Because it's Kentucky basketball, you can park him in the lane or in the middle of a 2-3 and he can just get in the way on defense. Now Mason Blair can continue doing the Mannequin Challenge on defense and only worry about offense.

  • Author
There should be no confusion. I measured the kid and took pictures of it. No phone books. JC must have above average doors. Wait, do they even print phone books anymore.

 

I took a tape measure and measured the kid. Believe what ever you want or go conspiracy theory if you like. My goal is to get accurate information out there and get kids from the 15th Region exposure. The more your debating it the better. Means your thinking and talking about kids you may not have without the post.

 

I really dont know what else I can do.

 

Seems like you went above and beyond. He's 7 feet.

  • Author

edit

Just to add to the confusion...the typical door frame height is 6'8".:idunno:

 

And a typical cement block is 16" x 8" x 8"

 

Hmmmm.

Love this thread

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.