Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. McCracken County

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. McCracken County 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. McCracken County

    • Pleasure Ridge Park
      54%
      31
    • McCracken County
      45%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One of the most interesting first round match ups. Predictions?

I'm gonna pick PRP in an upset.

PRP is for real. Western KY goes 0-5 in first round games.

I think the Mustangs can beat PRP, if they can eliminate the turnovers. I say 21-14 McCracken County.

It could easily go either way. I feel MC has the advantage, as that's a long drive for the Panthers. I'm also pulling for MC so we can see how Male competes after a 4-5 hour drive in week 2.

I voted for McCracken and am pulling for them.

 

But to me this is a pick em game. I think PRP has an advantage based on who they have played and how they have played them throughout the season.

 

But McCracken has an advantage of playing at home and I really think they will be ready to play.

 

It boils down to turnovers and line play. Who wins these aspects of the game will win. McCracken had 5 turnovers vs PRP's 1 vs Central. That won't work for the Mustangs on Friday. Plus Cash Jones needs some time to throw the ball. If he gets it, advantage McCracken.

As always I'm picking the Stangs to win. May not happen just like against BG. Then again no one really expected McCracken to win that game. The 3 teams McCracken has lost to this season are a combined 28-1. So the losses aren't anything to be ashamed of. I expect the PRP to be a tough first round game if not the most equal 1/4 match-up in the state. All of the Super-District can play we with anyone in the state. Hard fought game by both but I'll take McCracken 35-27.

PRP's speed to the ball on D will be the difference.

 

PRP 38 - Mccracken 31

I'm on the fence about this one too. But after seeing McCracken County play Friday against BG, I think I pick McCracken.

 

They are at home, they play hard. They seemed to be pretty well coached. They have a pretty good d-line. I thought their QBs were decent if they could some help from their receivers. Plus I am pulling for them. So I am going with McCracken here.

I'm gonna pick PRP in an upset.

 

FWIW, PRP is ranked #10 in Class 6A while McCracken County isn't in the top ten. Calpreps predicts PRP to win 31-28. The long road trip does work against PRP, though. Might not be an upset.

Only thing I can say is this...McCracken has only won the games that they were supposed to...played Mayfield close and lost and were blown out by Puluski and Bowling Green.

Only thing I can say is this...McCracken has only won the games that they were supposed to...played Mayfield close and lost and were blown out by Puluski and Bowling Green.

 

When I viewed their schedule that stands out to me. PRP is about the same but the competition they faced was stiffer and the outcomes (besides Male) were close.

McCracken County is notoriously soft in these tough playoff matchups. PRP is battle tested.

 

PRP 42

McCracken County 21

McCracken County is notoriously soft in these tough playoff matchups. PRP is battle tested.

 

PRP 42

McCracken County 21

 

While their record is their record, they are a young school. And if you want to take a step forward you have to step up and compete in games like this. McCracken can take that step forward with a win Friday night. It's their opportunity and that's all you can ask for.

 

Central Hardin took that step last year!

I know I am just commenting on what I saw the last few years watching McCracken County

and from comments by Male fans after they scrimmaged McCracken County last year before the regular season started. I just don't see McCracken County winning this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.