Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. McCracken County

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. McCracken County 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. McCracken County

    • Pleasure Ridge Park
      54%
      31
    • McCracken County
      45%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know I am just commenting on what I saw the last few years watching McCracken County

and from comments by Male fans after they scrimmaged McCracken County last year before the regular season started. I just don't see McCracken County winning this one.

 

Fair enough!

I've seen both, McCracken in a scrimmage and PRP in a game both against Trinity.

 

I just think PRP will be to fast for them. The bus ride will be a factor but I think PRP can overcome it.

I've seen both, McCracken in a scrimmage and PRP in a game both against Trinity.

 

I just think PRP will be to fast for them. The bus ride will be a factor but I think PRP can overcome it.

 

AT,

 

I'm not saying your wrong, but I do think it's fair to point out that at the time you saw McCracken it was around August 14th (a week before the season started) and they hadn't played 1 game and they drove to T if I'm not mistaken and got drilled, but that's a scrimmage right. We don't count those as games unless its against Simon Kenton right!

 

Conversely, you didn't see PRP until September 16th a full month after McCracken AND after PRP already had 4 games and a scrimmage under their belts. They played T pretty well all things considering and I'm not trying to take that away from them.

 

You can obviously pick whomever you'd like, but think that's a fair point.

AT,

 

I'm not saying your wrong, but I do think it's fair to point out that at the time you saw McCracken it was around August 14th (a week before the season started) and they hadn't played 1 game and they drove to T if I'm not mistaken and got drilled, but that's a scrimmage right. We don't count those as games unless its against Simon Kenton right!

 

Conversely, you didn't see PRP until September 16th a full month after McCracken AND after PRP already had 4 games and a scrimmage under their belts. They played T pretty well all things considering and I'm not trying to take that away from them.

 

You can obviously pick whomever you'd like, but think that's a fair point.

 

Fair points. I still think PRP wins though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.