November 2, 20169 yr One more game for Kluber. Only 3 pitchers have won 3 games in a Series. Burdette Gibson Lolich
November 2, 20169 yr Only 3 pitchers have won 3 games in a Series. Burdette Gibson Lolich Assuming you're talking starters, right? Randy Johnson won three in the 2001 Series, but the third was in relief.
November 2, 20169 yr Assuming you're talking starters, right? Randy Johnson won three in the 2001 Series, but the third was in relief. You are correct regarding starters.
November 2, 20169 yr Only 3 pitchers have won 3 games in a Series. Burdette Gibson Lolich Is that supposed to be AJ Burnett or is there a Burdette from way back?
November 2, 20169 yr Is that supposed to be AJ Burnett or is there a Burdette from way back? Before your time. 1957.
November 2, 20169 yr I don't get this move. Chappy in with a 5-run lead? One inning max, right? I'm right there with you. If he goes more than one I believe Chapman is out of play for tomorrow night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.