Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 World Series

Featured Replies

You gotta be happy for David Ross. A home run in his very last ML baseball game. He has always been a class act.

 

So....did anyone notice the Cubs "bumping uglies" in the dugout to celebrate Ross' homer? Not what I expected to see. :eyeonyou:

 

 

Cubs Dugout.jpg

  • Replies 249
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So....did anyone notice the Cubs "bumping uglies" in the dugout to celebrate Ross' homer? Not what I expected to see. :eyeonyou:

 

 

[ATTACH]58939[/ATTACH]

 

Not sure what your definition of "bumping uglies" is, but mine has never involved three baseball players.

Not sure what your definition of "bumping uglies" is, but mine has never involved three baseball players.

 

...nor has mine. Or maybe I should say "nor had mine"?

Has a team ever had 3 different catchers with RBIs in the same game?

 

I know I'm late to respond but I will go ahead and say no.

So....did anyone notice the Cubs "bumping uglies" in the dugout to celebrate Ross' homer? Not what I expected to see. :eyeonyou:

 

 

[ATTACH]58939[/ATTACH]

 

I did catch it and thought it was awesome.

I did catch it and thought it was awesome.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :no: :no: :no::

 

...you and I have different ideas of what constitutes "awesome".

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :no: :no: :no::

 

...you and I have different ideas of what constitutes "awesome".

 

Meh, that's some old school knothole right there. No pun intended.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.