Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 World Series

Featured Replies

Rain Delay in Game 7 of the WS going into extra innings. Crazy

  • Replies 249
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some sleep tonight.

Chapman guts it out. Went to the slider. I think he only threw 4 or 5 fastballs that inning.

 

I think I like the Cubs chances from here. They have more left in their bullpen.

 

And now a rain delay!!

 

No good work happening in Chicago or Cleveland tomorrow.

 

Dude I work with told the boss he will be late and put an out of office message. He lives in Chicago.

Cubs manager pulled his starter too quick, then pulled Lester too quick as well. those guys seemed to me to be throwing okay. The starter, Hendrick, only threw 63 pitches.

Chapman guts it out. Went to the slider. I think he only threw 4 or 5 fastballs that inning.

 

I think I like the Cubs chances from here. They have more left in their bullpen. .

 

Looks like the Indians have lost the momentum they had from the last view of the bench.

Cubs manager pulled his starter too quick, then pulled Lester too quick as well. those guys seemed to me to be throwing okay. The starter, Hendrick, only threw 63 pitches.

 

That is where Maddon blew it. No way he should have taken Hendricks out then.

Cubs manager pulled his starter too quick, then pulled Lester too quick as well. those guys seemed to me to be throwing okay. The starter, Hendrick, only threw 63 pitches.

 

I felt the same way when he did. He allowed a hit, but all in all he still looked strong.

$40 to $100 cover charge at bars by Wrigley.

 

250 the other night

Cubs need to go right here with the middle of their order up.

They just did.

Anyone that thinks baseball is boring just isn't very smart.

Has a team ever had 3 different catchers with RBIs in the same game?

Hayward was trying to be a hero. Bad AB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.