Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 World Series

Featured Replies

You gotta be happy for David Ross. A home run in his very last ML baseball game. He has always been a class act.

  • Replies 249
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You gotta be happy for David Ross. A home run in his very last ML baseball game. He has always been a class act.

Agree.

Another solo shot. Someone with knowledge please explain to me how they can hit homers so easy?

I STLL SAY BRINGING IN LESTER WAS A MISTAKE

I STLL SAY BRINGING IN LESTER WAS A MISTAKE

 

I agree, and I think the Tribe takes the lead or ties it this inning.

Will Cubs fans crucify Maddon like they did Bartman if the Cubs lose this game tonight?

 

Nah ... they'll find someone or something like Bartman or a goat to blame the failure on. Maddon would be forgotten, just like Alex Gonzales. Dude lets a double play ground ball go right between his legs but Chicago fans put the blame on Bartman for that loss.

Edited by Voice of Reason

I hate to knock a fellow Kentuckian, but our man behind home plate is all over the place in this game.

The only damn people I've ever heard say Cubs think Bartman is to blame after all these years is non Cub fans. I've not heard one single Cub fan in over 10 years blame Bartman. Just people going for low hanging fruit to try and chastise Cubs fans.

I hate to knock a fellow Kentuckian, but our man behind home plate is all over the place in this game.

 

He did make a great call on the play at the plate with Bryant early in the game. At first glance I though he was out.

The only damn people I've ever heard say Cubs think Bartman is to blame after all these years is non Cub fans. I've not heard one single Cub fan in over 10 years blame Bartman. Just people going for low hanging fruit to try and chastise Cubs fans.

 

Doesn't matter. He had to go into hiding. What the fans did to him back then was beyond nuts. The Cubs should have reached out to him by now, and had a Steve Bartman day at Wrigley.

How many challenges a game do managers get?

I hate to knock a fellow Kentuckian, but our man behind home plate is all over the place in this game.

 

His missed 3rd strike call put into motion the events that gave Cleveland 2 runs.

Doesn't matter. He had to go into hiding. What the fans did to him back then was beyond nuts. The Cubs should have reached out to him by now, and had a Steve Bartman day at Wrigley.

 

They have several times. He wants nothing to do with any of it. And for that matter, blame the media for him having to go into hiding. They control the 10 million times they've said his name on the air. Every fan base has crazies. 99% don't blame him.

They have several times. He wants nothing to do with any of it.

 

 

I've never seen anything saying the Cubs have reached out to Bartman. I know ESPN and other news organizations have, but l haven't seen anything about the Cubs. Do you have a link that shows they have?

His missed 3rd strike call put into motion the events that gave Cleveland 2 runs.

 

And did the same on a pitch to Bryant that led to a Cubs run. Quite a few other pitches he called balls had me scratching my head. Very tight strike zone. That's why we see a 6-3 game with the quality of pitchers that have pitched tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.