Cats Pause 10th Region Player Rankings

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In agreement with you Goldie. AND the only conclusion I can come up with is not fact based, just an observation. In the few games I got to watch last year it seemed her playing time had been reduced from the 2 years prior. Not sure if this was injury related for the games I got to watch. BUT in my opinion she shold be on the list, but not sure who I would bump off.

Igo is a major D1 player. Take that for what its worth. She already has the offers to prove it. Who else has offers like that on the list? Ranked lower? She needs to be higher.

Haven't seen her play. Heard a lot about her and trust your opinion. What makes her so attractive at a young age? Size, skill, knowledge?

Haven't seen her play. Heard a lot about her and trust your opinion. What makes her so attractive at a young age? Size, skill, knowledge?

Smart player, can score it, also can guard at a high level. Good court vision. Tough kid. Colleges love her. Louisville was just in a week ago to watch her practice and raved about her. Keep in mind Louisville is a Top 5 program in America now. She can play. Played against the best players in America all summer( top D1 kids) and fit right in with the best of the best. People need to get out more. :)

I tell parents all the time you cant compare kids on a national level from High School. Had a parent tell me that her kid was better than this other kid cause her kid scored 20 points in a game and the other kid(major D1) only scored 15. There is a reason alot are not college recruiters. Just saying. Same on the boys side. Unless you watch these kids all the time and watch them play on a national level you will struggle evaluating. Here is a easy way to figure it. Can a player guard their position at a BCS school? If not they cant play that level. Can they guard their position at a mid major level? If not they cant play there. Get my point and right down the line.