Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 22 Dolphins 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for the Dolphins to put Doughty on the active roster and let him qb the team.

Who was fighting?

 

No way for me to tell, looked like 20 players all came together at once. It was minor, but there was something to it.

Glad they got the win, don't know how many more they will get based on how things have went so far. Three things are certain about the offense IMO: 1) the running game is horrible, 2) Eifert being out has been painful, particularly for red zone opportunities, and 3) Marvin Jones is greatly missed.

 

Hopefully the season ends well, but making a wild card game would be a big milestone for the season based on how things are looking now.

I don't see 12 and 4, or anywhere close right now. We are too inconsistent. Good thing the Fins stink, a good team would have beat us tonight.

 

The Bengals peaked really early last year. This year they are only going to get better as the year goes on and get Tez playing all game and Eifert back on offense. I can see the Bengals being a dangerous 2 te offense this year when Eifert is back with him and Uzomah who had a big drop tonight but I really like.

 

I think the Bengals beat Dallas and then lose to the Pats. But then go on a 7 game winning streak before losing the Steelers again. Then win their last 2 games to go to the playoffs 12 and 4.

 

After the Pat's game the Bengals schedule is very favorable and they should be coming together more by then.

Boo!!!

 

Wait till October 23

The Bengals peaked really early last year. This year they are only going to get better as the year goes on and get Tez playing all game and Eifert back on offense. I can see the Bengals being a dangerous 2 te offense this year when Eifert is back with him and Uzomah who had a big drop tonight but I really like.

 

I think the Bengals beat Dallas and then lose to the Pats. But then go on a 7 game winning streak before losing the Steelers again. Then win their last 2 games to go to the playoffs 12 and 4.

 

After the Pat's game the Bengals schedule is very favorable and they should be coming together more by then.

 

I think that is the best case scenario and agree it is possible.

 

We were talking tonight about the impact Eifert is going to have, hopefully it is substantial.

No way for me to tell, looked like 20 players all came together at once. It was minor, but there was something to it.

 

When #78 hit Huber late (it was a roughing the kicker penalty) it looked like Huber pointed at him and they had a couple words. I wondered if something happened earlier in the game.

 

Fwiw the fight didn't make TV (at least I don't remember it).

The Bengals peaked really early last year. This year they are only going to get better as the year goes on and get Tez playing all game and Eifert back on offense. I can see the Bengals being a dangerous 2 te offense this year when Eifert is back with him and Uzomah who had a big drop tonight but I really like.

 

I think the Bengals beat Dallas and then lose to the Pats. But then go on a 7 game winning streak before losing the Steelers again. Then win their last 2 games to go to the playoffs 12 and 4.

 

After the Pat's game the Bengals schedule is very favorable and they should be coming together more by then.

I think we'll drop to the Pats, Philly, and either Pittsburgh or Baltimore and go 11-5. I see absolute worst case scenario 9-7. Best case 12-4. The Pats game isn't even worth the price to fly the team up there. I agree with the gradual progression this year as opposed to last year.

When #78 hit Huber late (it was a roughing the kicker penalty) it looked like Huber pointed at him and they had a couple words. I wondered if something happened earlier in the game.

 

Fwiw the fight didn't make TV (at least I don't remember it).

 

And I use the term "fight" loosely. All I am saying is something happened the NFL doesn't want to advertise.

And I use the term "fight" loosely. All I am saying is something happened the NFL doesn't want to advertise.

 

What was it?

Good win and maybe get Cowboys without Romo and Dez.

Any word on Clint Boling? He came back in for a couple of plays, then he was taken to the locker room. Did Josh Shaw come back in?

On the plus it was a beautiful night for football and a nice crowd. And the Fins had a solid little contingent of fans that cheered very loud on the long TD play.

 

I was actually surprised how many Miami fans I saw walking into the game and throughout the crowd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.